quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I am an old fool
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: February 25, 2009 1:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb, you know I am not good at opening up and showing my feelings this is very unusual for me. We don't have a domestic Therapist that is worth their salt. We have one and she isn't all that great doesn't really get to my problems. I have tried her. I don't know the number for the hotline.

Pink, I know your both right I am the moth and he is the flame and Iam the one being burned. But as the moth he is the magnet that I am drawn to, powerless to stop it. Lord help me

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Kissimee

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: February 25, 2009 2:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona...I'm sorry you feel so adamant about you being at fault. I'm also so sorry you see it as hopeless....all I know is it's you that has to change the situation. If you are miserable and in a rut, it is you to pull yourself out. Not that man or anyone else...YOU.

Huney...it's just like when you quit smoking...We could support you, we could talk till we're blue in the face but if YOU didn't decide to quit...you would still be smoking. So if you don't want to be the victim...pull yourself out.

Nothing is sweeter than revenge when your heart is broken. Show him how powerful you can be...Show him how strong you really are...Show him that he has no control over you. (these are the same steps you took when you quit smoking) We know you can do it!

((((HUGS))))))

I can NOT control the addiction because if I could, it would NOT be an addiction...BUT I can control ME, the addict.
~Tracy

Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: February 25, 2009 11:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kissemee, I know that this iis so true. And yet I feel crippled by the not wanting tolose him like you do when you quit smoking. I guess he is my other ddiction other then food 0.0 I guess I am pathetic when it comes to this.... I have no spine....

I am not even sure aymore how exactly I feel about him since he is basically ignoring me. I have to play his game to stay in his life. Ask Barb sh saw the whole conversation between this man and I I pmed it to her. And if he knew he would of had my butt big time.

So I will never tell him. and this is not a good way to have a relationship either. I am thinking at this point that I want to just remain freinds withhim and not let him run my life. I don't know now wht I want I am so confused.

Kissimee

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: February 26, 2009 1:17 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona...You do what you have to do but in my opinion, he doesn't deserve to be your friend. No one should treat another human being the way you are being treating.

I hate when I'm ignored and to me it's just a sign of disrespect and rudeness.

Hang in there hun...it has to get better.

I can NOT control the addiction because if I could, it would NOT be an addiction...BUT I can control ME, the addict.
~Tracy

Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: February 26, 2009 1:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how I feel any longer. He is totally ignoring my texts told me last night he will only talk to me online when And IF he decides he wants to talk to me. This doesn't feel like a man that I once loved so very much that I went to see and spent several wonderful days with.

At least I hve that memory. False or real it is my memory and no one can take it away. I just can't believe that this is what has happened. It hurts incredibbly much.

I know I am just whinning and well I am trying to break free but it isn't easy. I would like to keep him as a freind now. But no more

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: