quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

All shook up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 23, 2009 5:12 PM    Post subject: All shook up Reply with quote

Hi all,

The harrassement in my neighborhood has been so bad for quite some time now that I'm so out of it most of the time. What has me so stressed this evening is not knowing what to expect when I have the locks changed on the house my in-laws are trying to take from me. It's in my name and they have had acesss to it for the past 15 months and my lawyer had let them get away with it. Well, I'm ready to fire her. I am just tired of always having so much fighting to do for what I believe in or what I want like my house. My blood pressure I believe could still use some more medicine. I'm hoping when and if I can move into my house my blood pressure will get better after leaving shitsville where I am now.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 23, 2009 7:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

just keep putting one foot in front of the other; do what's next and don't look too far ahead.

hang in there; better days are coming. Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: March 23, 2009 9:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((Barbara))) - you can do it! Just one day at a time - and try to take good care of yourself - stress will wear you out - try to get enough rest - I hope it all works out for you.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 23, 2009 11:45 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kevin and Mary. Yes, I need to just take one step at a time and not think too far into the future. In the morning is the 1st major big step to take. I'm getting ready for bed now and it will be welcomed sleep for sure.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: March 24, 2009 9:22 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sure hope you're able to engage another attorney. It sure sounds like the one you have is working for the other party and not in your best interest. I'll be thinking about you.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 24, 2009 1:15 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Jo.

Well, I got all the locks changed on my house. It's pretty much cleaned out except for a few items. The stove, refrigerator, and washers and dryers are gone.

I don't know why but I feel as though the sky will fall down now.

I had to show the lock smith proof of ownership. I guess I'm scared of having to move again so soon after moving back in.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: March 24, 2009 7:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know what to say about your situation,
except that I hope it all works out for you
barbara. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

My avatars name is moon ray
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: March 24, 2009 8:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,

Keep putting one foot infront of the other and work your way through it. My suggestion would be to take time each day to just sit down and clear your mind of everything preferably before you sleep. Read a book, take a shower, watch a movie anything to take your mind from all the stress of the day.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 24, 2009 10:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Pearl and Leona. Leona, that is good advice to just put it out of my head at night so I can sleep. It's been hard to do so far but I'll work on it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: