quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

UGHHHHHHHHHH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 2:36 PM    Post subject: UGHHHHHHHHHH Reply with quote

I wanna smoke, I don't wanna smoke, I wanna smoke, I don't wanna smoke. This is going round and round inside my head. GRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
I am angry, sad, depressed.......................how can a person have all of these emotions at the same time. I have had a pretty good early afternoon, My daughter and I went outside and played in her kitty pool and ran around the yard. Afterwards wouldn't you know I get this craving inside my head, "go smoke, so smoke" I am lookin around for a cig and I don't have any......so why am I doing that???? I am stronger than Laughing Demon I am stronger than Laughing Demon He is really messin with my mind today. We ate lunch, daughter taking a nap and I am just like (WHAT NOW??) Sitting on the couch thinking about smoking. I ran in my office room etc.....and got on this computer. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... Sorry all I am just writing what I am feeling and not holding back! It feels good but I am still thinking smoking, smoking, smoking, smoking, I am trying not to but it's like I can't help it, I have another thing controling my thoughts! I keep fighting and fighting. I am tired so very tired. You know like on a cartoon or something where they have the devil on one shoulder and an angel on the next. That is what I feel like!!! my heart is telling me not to smoke keep fighting and my body and my mind are telling me to smoke!! I AM FIGHTING!!!!! I AM HOPING I CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THIS DAY!!! Confused Confused I HAVE ALREADY CRIED Crying or Very sad TODAY! I am hangin on...................................................

I have been quit for 2 Days, 14 hours, 24 minutes and 21 seconds (2 days). I have saved $10.40 by not smoking 52 cigarettes. I have saved 4 hours and 20 minutes of my life.

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
jkolako796

Quit Date:
May 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 2:49 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on- IT WILL GET BETTER!

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
tsjay49

Quit Date:
January 1, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 2:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jen:

Good for you, Girl! You posted instead of smoking!

You can do this. I PROMISE you, you can do this. Just get through today.

Not saying tomorrow will be a picnic, but just worry about TODAY.

Jennifer, I can tell you that things will get MUCH better in just a few weeks, and you will get some relief even in the next few days. But... those good things will not happen unless you get through today.

Tom

I have been quit for 5 Months, 1 Week, 5 Days, 15 hours and 23 minutes (164 days). I have saved $617.39 by not smoking 4,939 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 3 hours and 35 minutes of my life.

If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 2:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 3:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember to deep breathe. Confused

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Rbns567

Quit Date:
May 18, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 3:11 PM    Post subject: KEEP STRONG JENNIFER Reply with quote

Hey jennifer this is the worse day but keep strong hun !! I know its not easy but hang on it WILL get better post, post, post..it dosent matter how many times so long as it helps, listen to music, have a relaxing shower or bath do what ever it takes BUT DONT SMOKE!!.. Very Happy Ros

previously rosspink
jkolako796

Quit Date:
May 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 4:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer- You are doing great! Keep it up. Remember- tonight doesn't matter, tommorow, none of it- what is important is RIGHT NOW- whatever it takes to not smoke RIGHT NOW. You can and WILL do this!

Joshua

Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
bigdaddyscds

Quit Date:
May 13, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 4:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jen!
Stay tough honey! When you deep breathe try to close your eyes and just clear your mind of everything not just the smoking stuff but everything then fill it back up slowly with thoughts that you want as opposed to those you don't. I know it sounds new-agey but it worked for me. Use ANYTHING to keep your brain away from Laughing Demon . Good luck and we're all here! Day, hour, minute at a time whatever it takes. Remember it will go away without smoking.
God Bless!
John
bjj

Quit Date:
April 7, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 8:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jennifer,
I have been in and out today, and did not see your post til now. I hope you have not smoked. As difficult as it is, you can do it! Keep hanging on.

Bonnie

"Always think of what you have to do as easy and it will become so".
Emile Coue
THREEGRAND

Quit Date:
March 28, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 8:44 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there Jennifer......Just think 1 hr. or 1 minute at a time.....When I first quit for ffs remember we had to write out little card that we were suppose to read when we wanted a cig remember BREATH DEEP BEFREE.....ciggarettes arn't normal its an addiction.........72 hrs. nicotine is gone from your system...........I CAN QUIT SMOKING''''''''''Smoking is never an option..........1 cigaarette =ADDICTION,THE URGE TO HAVE A CIG WILL PASS WHETHER YOU HAVE ONE OR NOT....and NO SMOKING TODAY.........keep up your quit Jen, your doing fine......Gail
16Ocean

Quit Date:
April 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 9:34 PM    Post subject: I know its hard..... Reply with quote

Hi Jennifer, Believe what the others are telling you, one day, it will be easier, and YES, YOU CAN DO THIS! You ARE DOING IT, you came here first, and hopefully, what others wrote to you, helped. The thing about emotions being all over the place, experiencing many, I remember going through that, but I have to admit, I am pretty much the same now, not so many outbursts, and its almost been two months for me, smoke free. I used to think this quitting was the hardest thing in the world to do, well, it may be hard for awhile, but, that does change, and you move on. You start going through your life, doing all the same things and many different things, AS A NON SMOKER, and it doesnt feel strange at all, at least, that is how I feel. Living in the moment, the RIGHT NOW, as Joshua said to you, has helped me trememdoulsy, so, you deal with right now, dont smoke, then deal with what comes next, and next, and so forth, as it happens. One of the biggest things for me, was telling myself, hey, if I wanted to smoke, I could, (at any time), but, I, was the one, CHOOSING NOT TO SMOKE, MY DECISION. Somehow, that made it alot easier for me. Just realize, what you are feeling and going through RIGHT NOW, is not going to last forever, and that is the good news for you. What seems overwhelming for you now, will pass, change, and you will be onto something else in your life that takes your attention away from these thoughts you are having now. Hang on, dont give up, keep pressing forwards, BELIEVING IN YOURSELF, that YOU ARE CHOOSING TO NOT SMOKE, be proud of yourself for that, yes, feels like a battle, I think it is, but YOU CAN WIN, its YOUR DECISION. You will be in my prayers, that God may help you stay strong, God be with you Jennifer, Heidi
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 13, 2004 10:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so glad you posted instead of smoking Jennifer. One crave at a time.
barb

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: