quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Best tip I can give anybody......

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moose200x

Quit Date:
May 11, 2009

PostPosted: May 13, 2009 2:48 AM    Post subject: Best tip I can give anybody...... Reply with quote

If you are a person who smokes in their house you MUST stop. Start smoking outside immediately. I quit 2 years ago and was an inside smoker. I had a non-stop craving for a week!! It didn't matter if i was taking a crap or eating dinner, i wanted a cig.

Somehow I quit for 2 months but didn't keep the quit. One thing I did stop was smoking inside even after I went back to smoking and I am so very thankful I did that! This quit has been a cakewalk! I am at the 30 hour mark now and have only faced 1-2 bad craves. Last quit my whole life was a bad craving.

Anyone else have similar experiences as I do?

Quit attempt #2!
sophiasmith941

Quit Date:
February 1, 2011

PostPosted: July 18, 2011 1:16 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi..
Thanks for sharing the tips..Smoking in home will also harmful for other family members..
GaryMahara

Quit Date:
April 22, 2011

PostPosted: July 18, 2011 8:40 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point moose.

Smoking in the house absolutely compounds the deadly effects of cigs. When you aren't smoking them, you're sucking in the residue from the ones you have smoked.

Your kids, by default, are smokers, as are your pets, visitors etc. Plus, and this is VERY true, you stink worse as the smoke is always in your clothes, hair, breath.

The value of your house drops or your landlord will keep your sec dep. Seriously, is there anything good about smoking?

When I quit smoking in the house many years ago, the first thing I noticed was I smoked less.

Great advice Moose. Good luck to you on this quit.

Where are all the news crews when EXXON isn't spilling stuff?
brownbrown

Quit Date:
December 12, 2011

PostPosted: December 21, 2011 11:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

great tip ! thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: