quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

She's at it Again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 3, 2009 9:53 AM    Post subject: She's at it Again Reply with quote

My next door neighbor is at it again with her harassment. Yesterday afternoon she verbally attacked a teenage boy who was walking with me to the dumpster. When I told him to ignore her she jumped all over me verbally. Then last night she cussed out her brother and another neighbor. Another neighbor told her she'd back her up in a fight. I was inside my house the whole time and called the cops. My next door neighbor blamed me for it all and I wasn't even involved. Today I go to get a tape recorder at the advice of the police officer.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: June 17, 2009 9:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the post?
Perhaps no one really knows what to say because it isnt really
a question, and everyone on here knows its not your fault and
perhaps just thought you were blowing off steam?
I so wish you could move and not live next to such immature
trouble-making people. Ill keep my fingers crossed for you.

My avatars name is moon ray
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: July 4, 2009 12:26 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My ex next door neigbhor called the cops on other nearby neighbors twice tonight. The 1st time she accused a guest of swapping car parts on her car. They told the cop if they were going to steal they'd just take it and leave and there would not be any swapping. The cops asked the guest to empty his trunk and the guest told the cop he was not going to empty his trunk for him to empty it and the cops said, "ah, never mind." Then she called the cops again later before 10 p.m. for loud music. The cop said to turn the music down one notch and for them to enjoy their party that he wasn't coming back out for her anymore.

I'm sure my ex next door neighbor will call the cops again when the nearby neighbors have the cookout.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: July 4, 2009 8:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are you still close by to this crabby neighbor that must have no life except to call the cops on someone every day?
Hopefully you can stay as far away as possible.
At least now you know shes doing it to everyone and not just you!!

Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: July 4, 2009 10:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Pearl,

Yes, I still have to run across my ex next door neighbor as she's still close to me. I just moved about almost a block away.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: July 6, 2009 8:02 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

a block away still has to be better than next door!!
hopefully you won't cross paths as much.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: