quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I never learn

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 20, 2009 12:24 PM    Post subject: I never learn Reply with quote

I was going to go to Virginia in August to live. But once again he has cut me out of his life telling me I was a plaything and that he only used me for his own amusement. and that he was bored with me.

It really hurt but you know what I guess that I deserve it. So it looks like I stay in MI and rot here. I hate it here I wish I could just get out but where would I go? Where would I stay?

I never seem to learn.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 20, 2009 8:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry this happened to you, leona. Sad

but i would suggest that you change your 2nd paragraph to read:

"it really hurt, but you know what? it's better that i know what he's really like now, before i uprooted my whole life to be with someone who is in no way worthy of that kind of commitment from me. now i have time to consider my options, and decide where i want to go next; the world is wide open to me, and all the energy i would've put into planning a move to virginia can now be devoted to deciding what's best for me."

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: June 20, 2009 10:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

(((Leona))) - I agree with Kevin...trust that you are right where you need to be for now...that may change with time...but please -hang in there!!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 21, 2009 12:21 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right Kevin and Mary both. While it hurt how would I of survived in Virginia with no one I knew there. I LOVED the state but not enough to be alone I guess. Yes I know he is not worthy of me now. I offered to do somthing for him and he would accept it ONLY if I made the deal to NOT ever talk to him again. I CAN"T and WON"T make that kind of a deal. It is blackmail and I don't do well with blackmail.

*shakes my head* Now I get to pick up the pieces and TRY to live without him. Someone that I love more then my own life. This is going to be hard really hard

pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: June 21, 2009 2:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you dont like where you live is it possible to just move to a different town in Michigan?
Be glad your where you are and not with someone that treats you that way.

My avatars name is moon ray
Gidget

Quit Date:
March 14, 2008

PostPosted: June 22, 2009 2:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leona, I'm sorry you are going through this. You are gaining freedom and control over your life rather than losing something. This man is a blight to your livlihood. Just as you chose freedom from smoking, you must choose freedom from this other blight. You are a warm and kind person who doesn't need to be treated poorly by someone who is so clearly unworthy.
Hugs to you.
Gidget

My choice; my responsibility; win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.
-Elaine Maxwell
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 22, 2009 7:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pink and Gidget,

Sure feels liike I am the blight on society. At least that is what he thinks of me. Told me that I have wasted my life and you know what he is right I have but with my life and the choices that had to be made whethere I wanted them or not and believe me of the choices I made it was teh lesser of two evils that I chose to deal with anyway I am rambling and lost track of what I was saying but yeah he is right I HAVE wasted my life. I don't see it going any diferently. There is nothing here for me but I now own my house completely just paid it off and transfered the deed from the man's name that I was buying from to mine. So yeah now I am a home owner. And this is wasting my life .... I miss Travis more tehn I can tell you but there is nothing I can do about it UNLESS he comes back to me then I am not sure if I want to take him back as anything but a freind. I don't want to be hurt again and again and again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: