quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

I took a pulmonary breathing test last Tuesday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: August 17, 2009 5:58 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my friend, I guess we have more in common than we thought. I too, had a spot on the upper right lobe of my lung that they have watched for quite some time now...when He quit sending me for the Cat Scans I guess I just thought I had slipped through the cracks without any major harm being done to my lungs...I spot never changed in the three year period they scanned it..plus going down with a lighted scope...now that was fun....he knocked me out right after informing me he was using medicinal cocaine (legal) to dilate the passage Laughing Laughing Laughing Ah, man I said as I quietly went to sleep.
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: August 17, 2009 8:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thank God you don’t appear to have anything going on. I pray mine is like yours and doesn’t change. My aunt who is 82 just had surgery; they removed the lower left lobe because they found cancer. I was in Indiana for a few days with family hoping and praying they got it all. So far so good, she will not have to follow up with chemo or radiation. Her recovery will be slow. Both my grand fathers passed with lung cancer…I never met my mother’s dad; he was lost to us when I was a baby. My dad’s dad passed when he turned 65, he was diagnosed close to his retirement birthday and was gone within six months. He had wanted to see his first grand child but passed the day before I gave birth to my daughter. Sad. Yes…both were heavy smokers all their life. My thoughts are with you…I hope both of us quit soon enough. It would be better had we never smoked but we can’t go back in time.

It is so great to see so many people I walked with during my quit…and wonderful to see you are still here holding on to that awesome quit. Very Happy

Sandyz

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: