quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

What Luck!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 15, 2009 7:28 PM    Post subject: What Luck! Reply with quote

Very Happy This guy I am acquainted with from Bobby will likely be in this bar/grill that I had made plans to go to tomorrow. I have night blindness so I made plans days ago to go out to eat there with a girlfriend who can drive me. With some research I found out that tomorrow at this bar/grill they are having a motor cycle meet. I actually got an email today telling me about it. I had no prior knowledge that the bar/grill is hosting this event until today. I had actually made plans days ago before knowing about the meet today so I may get lucky. I like this guy that I hope to run into tomorrow. I saw him in Hanks on Thanksgiving and the day after in McDonalds. He told me Thanksgiving about this bar/grill praising it and acted happy to see me in McDonalds the day after Thanksgiving. When our eyes met in McDonalds I felt a connection there. He's more my type than Bobby and I'm hoping I can get to know him better. Bobby has moved on and is flirting with all the woman in Hanks in front of me so I don't feel bad about going after a guy he knows. Bobby and I never got past being anything other than friends anyway so that should make a difference also.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 17, 2009 1:17 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck! Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 17, 2009 3:13 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Kevin. I didn't run into Red but instead have found a place I think I'd like to hang out in. The cliental is really nice.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: December 17, 2009 9:40 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have fun but remember to stay cautious and alert...girlfriend
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: December 17, 2009 10:41 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto what Kay said ~ cautious and alert!

Essie
4/14/04
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 18, 2009 12:33 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Kay and Essie.

I plan to go back to the bar/grill next Wednesday. Being cautious is good idea.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: