quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Shocking News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 1, 2009 1:07 AM    Post subject: Shocking News Reply with quote

I have lost all respect for Bobby after last night. I saw him come into Hanks and he said something about finding out he has a 4 year old daughter recently. He said the papers have been filed and he's not going to contest it. I caught Bobby in a big lie cause he told me a long time ago he hasn't had relations with a woman since 2001. Plus, he was 61 years old when the child was born and and he had to have been with a much younger woman to inpregnet her during her child bearing years. He had a big chip on his shoulders last night and I looked at him for the 1st time in weeks and didn't like what I saw.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: December 2, 2009 4:42 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry Barb...those flashing caution lights can be quite annoying....
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 2, 2009 10:41 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

did he actually say he was the father? could there be some other reason he decided not to contest it? just thinking aloud, so to say...

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 2, 2009 7:10 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Kay.

Kevin, Bobby did not actually say he was the father but from what I know the mother has to be this woman he lived with back then and whom he had wanted to marry. I saw him in Hanks today and he looked down in the dumps. I'm thinking she hurt him once again. I mean if she had his best interest at heart she would have told him 4 years ago and 9 months that he was going to be a father.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: December 2, 2009 8:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're probably right, barbara... Sad

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: February 1, 2010 3:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Well, most of what Bobby has ever said is a lie. I could see it a long time ago but was blinded. He said he had a heart attack in December but didn't go get it checked out. He said last summer his foot was black and they wanted to take it off due to diabetes. He's still getting around big time. He don't doesn't have a house in the mountains or any other real estate. He's just a bum with a big line of bull.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: February 2, 2010 1:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

be glad you realize it now, instead of later barbara.

My avatars name is moon ray
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: February 9, 2010 6:17 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, it seems that the gossip got to me. Bobby and I had it out big time at the end of December but have gotten back on good terms this past almost week. I don't know why him and I can't leave each other alone. I guess on my part that even though he might have shot some lines he's basically a good person. I've started to see evidence of things I thought were untrue to be true. I guess the bad thing about having a hangout like him and I did that things will fly around that is just pure crap.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: February 10, 2010 12:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

gossip gets to a lot of us, barbara; you're not alone there...

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: