quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Doing Battle and Moving

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 5, 2010 8:22 PM    Post subject: Doing Battle and Moving Reply with quote

Well I will be moving some time around the first of July. Already hate the place but hey no choices here. It will never be home for me just a place to flop and roof over my head. The people are all OLD one is 90 years old and blind. Yippee. I really don't want to do this move. But move I will..v.v

Also doing battle with the X fiance to get the 234.10 he owes me from running the routes the last time. He is playi8ng stupid liettle head game with me. "I have bills I have to pay" So Freaking what.... Not my problem... Just give me my money and I will be on my way.

Why can't anything in my life just for once be easy. I am afraid I am going to have to go to court to get thie money and even then who knows for sure if I will.

And I am haveing to be responsible for HIS mother. She is afraid to be alone. Afraid to move on her own. EVen though she wil be in her own place she has to be near me. God I don't want that responsiblity. It is one thing after another and I am tired of it all.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 5, 2010 9:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

{{{Leona}}}}

Hang in there.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: June 6, 2010 12:46 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hang in there Leona! (((Leona)))!!!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: June 6, 2010 11:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Barb and Mary I am so sick of fighting for every little thing with him. I am tired of his lies and head games. He is like my x husband in that respect. Although Eric didn't lie to me he just cheated on me... and beat me so yeah there is a difference.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: