quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Checking in

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 11:20 AM    Post subject: Checking in Reply with quote

Sad Hello everyone,. I am still here. I just thought I would check in. I have alot of sadness in my life right now and I am doing more reading so that is why I haven't been posting. I try to keep myself as busy as I can butt still keep thinking and praying about my life and what is going on right now. I feel no one understands in my 3d world and maybe they don't feel like I do but hey I am still fighting and have no idea if I will win this one or not at this present time. I guess I should go and do what I have to do. The sun is out and I think I will take the pool cover off and try to enjoy my family trying to swim. I don't think it is warm enough but hey if they are going to try it , go for it. lol
I will check in later.
Crying or Very sad

aunt leen
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 11:22 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry you are sad Auntie. I have been feeling bummed myself. The good news is this too will pass and you will feel better it is inevitable. Glad you checked in. Stay strong.

I wish you peace.

alison
Snowlover

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 12:50 PM    Post subject: HI Reply with quote

I feel so bad for you - I was just overwhelmed with sadness at reading your post. Just want to wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug.
I know you'll work things out.
It sounds like you're also feeling really lonely in your journey to quit. The only ones who really understand (for me) are here at this site. Friends and family are concerned but really aren't experiencing it like we are.

Please take good care of yourself and know we're all with you.

Kaye
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 1:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leen,
I am so sorry to hear how sad you are. Here is a hug from me. I am praying for you.
barb

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 1:24 PM    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thank you for the support. I had tears in my eyes reading your posts and I am glad I have people here to fall on when I need to.
Thank you all sooo much. It does mean the world to me to know that I do have friends here to help me through. I have been pretty much just enjoying the kids in the COLD pool so far. I think the slump will soon be gone and I pray that it will. Thanks again. Have to get some towels before they get my floors all wet.lol
I will check in later.
Thanks again for all the support and understanding.

aunt leen
Rbns567

Quit Date:
May 18, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 2:38 PM    Post subject: (((((((aunt leen))))hope this hug helps Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad Hi am so sorry your feeling down I really hope you will feel better soon hun..your doing so well with your quit stay strong untill then here is a cyber hug from me..(((((((((((((hugss)))))))))))))))))..Ros Wink

previously rosspink
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 5:10 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I am here for you Leen if you need anyone to talk to. I am sorry you are feeling bad. You will be in my prayers. We are all thinking of you Leen.

Crying or Very sad >>>>> Very Happy

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 5:23 PM    Post subject: Hang in there Reply with quote

Dear Leen,

Oh boy, how I feel for you. I sure wish I could be with you and shoulder some of the burdens for you or with you. Just know you have my love and support. If there's anything I can do from a distance, please write me.

Things will get better, Leen. God never gives us more than we can handle and you are a strong person. Just try to be patient. We're all here with you.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
bjj

Quit Date:
April 7, 2004

PostPosted: June 18, 2004 1:26 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this post. Hope you are feeling much better, but thought I would send a hug anyway.

Bonnie

"Always think of what you have to do as easy and it will become so".
Emile Coue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: