quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Live's curves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: July 11, 2010 1:47 AM    Post subject: Live's curves Reply with quote

My boyfriend and I have been fighting big time this past weekend. I actually did not have to deal with him yesterday or today as he's out of town. He hasn't called me since he's been gone though but I have an idea he will sometime when he gets back into town. I think it's going to be the end for him and I for good this time. He's not going to change and I'm not going to change either. It's hurting me and is going to hurt for some time.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 11, 2010 8:36 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: July 14, 2010 12:35 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Take care of yourself Barbara! You know what is best for you....

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: July 17, 2010 12:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Kevin and Mary. I ran into my bf today at the bar down the road. He was sitting with others so I just said hi to him and sat somewhere else. I called him Wednesday and he never returned my call. I'm all shook up after seeing him today and not talking to him except to say hi.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: