quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TO SMELL ROSES

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rbns567

Quit Date:
May 18, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 12:32 PM    Post subject: TO SMELL ROSES Reply with quote

For years I have been a slave to smoking all those years I never was able to smell flowers, roses freashly mown grass the smell of food as it was cooking, I would wake up every morning wheezing and caughing, I would walk a few yards and would gasp what brought it home to me was an advertisement on the TV about giving up smoking a woman hooked to oxygen because every breath was so hard..WHAT HAD SHE DONE..SMOKED FOR 15 YEARS..it hit me OMG I thought I could be so easily like her and still could but I DIDNT WANT THAT..so I made my mind up to quit and quit I did..now its nearly 2 weeks and wow! the difference in such a short time is awesome..I can breathe!!! so much better I DONT CAUGH, I DONT WHEEZE half as much, I can walk out in the park and SMELL FREASHLY MOWN GRASS, I CAN SMELL FLOWERS AND BEST OF ALL I CAN SMELL THE ROSES..AHHHH!!!and the best of all is ICAN KICK A BALL ABOUT FOR MY LITTLE MAN...WHOS THAT YOU MAY ASK..My Grandson Sam with his blond hair and BIG blue eyes...am I going back to that hell of caugh wheeze..NO WAY!!!
IM CHOOSING LIFE AND I HOPE YOU DO TOO........Ros Smile

previously rosspink
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 1:33 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

The sweet smell of a quit gone right. You are going to love this more and more everyday. Hold onto this stuff when the demon whispers, he will only steal your breath and the smell of roses.

Today I have a rose on my desk, and it does smell sweet. I would not trade this sweet smelling rose for all the cigarettes in the world. It just isn't worth it.

I wish you peace.

alison
jennifer32327

Quit Date:
November 23, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 8:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN ROS! I to am sharing the same things you are and only after almost 6 days. I can't imagine the difference after 2 weeks! Things really do taste different and I am noticing some things I don't like the same Confused werid huh? I have roses in my yard and they smell so much different and so beautiful! Cool Cool

I have been quit for 5 Days, 20 hours, 4 minutes and 50 seconds (5 days). I have saved $23.34 by not smoking 116 cigarettes. I have saved 9 hours and 40 minutes of my life.

Jennifer,

Keep your heart open to dreams for
as long as there is dream there is hope
and as long as there is hope
there is joy in living!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: June 16, 2004 11:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes you are going to love this more and more everyday. I am so enjoying the sweet smeels of summer now the salt air, sun tan lotion, my beautiful roses that are still blooming, the hot dogs grilling on the grill. and ahhhhhhh watermelon yum. Very Happy

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: