quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

TGIF the 13th or is it?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 13, 2010 3:49 PM    Post subject: TGIF the 13th or is it? Reply with quote

Hi to all. How's your weather and what are your plans for this weekend? The weather has cooled down to in the 80's today with some rain. I don't have much planned for the weekend except to see the bf and go to Sunday school Sunday. I may do some shopping.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: August 13, 2010 11:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hot here in Pittsburgh - but a pretty uneventful Friday the 13th. Work was ok...got to the library with 15 minutes to spare, got in a work out and then met a friend to watch the new movie - Eat pray love with Julia Roberts. I liked it! Walking tomorrow morning if it doesn't rain - and yoga on Sunday. Maybe brunch with my brother to celebrate my birthday on Sunday. Jam packed couple of days - love the weekends!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 14, 2010 7:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mary,

I had a birthday the other day so we're both August babies. It does look like your weekend is packed as usual. Have fun.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: August 14, 2010 9:48 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It remains very hot and humid here with some relief promised for Sunday. This week-end isn't too busy. I have a fitting today for the dress I'll wear for our granddaughter's wedding. Then, of course, church tomorrow and lunch afterwards with friends.

Hope everyone has a nice week-end and is able to stay cool.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 14, 2010 10:38 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jo,

I can imagine how exciting it is to be getting ready for your granddaughter's wedding.

I went to Walmart this morning, cleaned the bathroom and refridgerator, and now am taking a break from pulling weeds in my garden.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: