quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

smart lady

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > just for fun
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lulubella

Quit Date:
April 17, 2011

PostPosted: April 10, 2011 7:19 AM    Post subject: smart lady Reply with quote

Feeling a lot better today. Slept through the night, hurray Very Happy Hope you all have a great day. This is for the ladies....remember our discussion about reading...

A couple goes on a vacation to a fishing resort in Northern Alberta. The husband likes to fish at the crack of dawn. The wife likes to read. One morning the husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors and continues to read her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking "isn't that obvious?"). "You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her. "I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing. I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman. "But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden. "That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day Ma'am," and he left...

MORAL OF THE STORY :
Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can think also.

So often in time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key. The Eagles
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 10, 2011 10:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: April 16, 2011 7:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > just for fun All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: