quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Going to Mayo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: November 29, 2011 9:19 PM    Post subject: Going to Mayo Reply with quote

We are taking our daughter to the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, Fl tomorrow for tests....she is still having pain in her jaw, shoulder and neck....lymph glands are swollen and she looks like a twig....hoping for answers and good results...keep us in your prayers please!!!!
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: November 30, 2011 4:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prayers being said. Hope all turns out well for you and your daughter. Smile

We just returned from Virginia where our son had open heart surgery a few weeks ago. All is well there and will be well with your daughter too.

Please keep us informed.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: December 2, 2011 8:28 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jo, I am glad to know your son is doing well. She had some Xrays and 15 vials of blood drawn so we are waiting on results...so far we know her iron is extremely low, and her thyroid is hyper. They want her to have a CT scan of the chest because of a slight abnormality and want a comparison....bless her heart all the results and request for her to come back to the clinic for CT were left on my answer machine in Ala instead of her Cell phone we had within walking distance of the clinic....10 hr drive...just her luck....no one get me wrong....I am very thankful that I did not get any news that was worse and of course it could have been....
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > stories, essays, rambles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: