quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Hello! Newbie here :)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EvilZoot

Quit Date:
August 2, 2012

PostPosted: August 22, 2012 3:33 PM    Post subject: Hello! Newbie here :) Reply with quote

Hi all! My name's Debby and I quit on 8/2/12. Going pretty good so far except I feel like absolute crap. I have found that finding other people who are going through the same thing (especially those who have GONE through it and are now done!) helps me keep going. So thanks all for being here and nice to meet you all Smile
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: August 22, 2012 9:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debby and welcome to woofmang...I quit 8 years ago and posted daily...it was so important for me to know I was not alone....I hope you will find others on the board that will interact with you.....You can do this...it is all about choice and making the right one every day...Kevin's Tales are great to read along with some other helpful hints or even old posts.....Kick butt girl...you can succeed!
Kay(Cowgirl Up!)

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: August 27, 2012 7:57 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your quit, Debby. Check in often and read all you can. It helped all of us when we first quit. Stay strong!

Essie
4/14/04
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: August 28, 2012 8:11 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Debby and congrats on your decision to give old Laughing Demon the boot. Quitting is not an easy thing to do but it is so worth all the effort. I've been quit for some time now and feel better than ai did as a smoker. Had I known it was possible to feel this good, I probably would have taken the plunge sooner -- sure wish I had.

Do whatever you need to do to hold on to your quit. It's very precious. Post here too. I usually check "the boards" daily. If I can help in any way, just let me know through Woofmang.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: