quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Still here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hwd-Lan

Quit Date:
March 29, 2014

PostPosted: May 11, 2014 10:58 AM    Post subject: Still here Reply with quote

Hey everyone. I used to frequent these boards some 10+ years ago and they were hopping. I made a ton of friends and the support just flowed. Well things sure are different now. Having said that, I just hope those folks from back then are still quitters and doing well in their lives.

For the record:
Since 3/29/2014 8:00 AM, I have been quit for 1M 1W 6D 1h 57m 42s, saving $323.10. 861 cigarettes not smoked have saved 2D 23h 45m of my life.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 30, 2014 6:30 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, these boards are different than they were 10 years ago. I am still quit. I am coming up on 10 years the end of this year. I hope you are doing well.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: