quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Working on being well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: June 12, 2014 7:48 AM    Post subject: Working on being well Reply with quote

Hi everyone!!,

Gosh has been ages now hope everyone is doing well I'm still quit happy to say I don't even think of the old cigs anymore.

Been a rough 3 years my health has been very bad MS making me feel like hell & had to go off epilepsy meds which unbeknown to me was a nasty old drug a benzo which was used in the old days anyway I stopped it & in 6 days was hallucinating ,vomiting etc etc saw a new Dr who knows her stuff anyway long story short I am tapering dose of Valium (in my 2nd year ) as the shock to my body/brain caused a bit of damage as well as losing my Mum I have a wonderful new Granddaughter 15 months old so when i am well I fly interstate to see her .

I thought I Must stop by & say 'Hello' I have not forgotten anyone . xoxoxox
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: June 29, 2014 12:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get well Simone! Glad you are still off the cigs! Me too! Congrats on the granddaughter !

My avatars name is moon ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: