quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

WOW - 9 years!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Kwitter

Quit Date:
August 26, 2007

PostPosted: August 26, 2016 7:52 PM    Post subject: WOW - 9 years! Reply with quote

Hi all. It is 9 years today that I swore I would only quit ONCE and never go back. Remembering the suffering of that first week, then two, then three is what made me make that promise to myself. I don't ever want to experience those 1st weeks again. I was right here, several times daily, living and reading about everyone else's struggle with the same addiction & knowing I was not alone somehow gave me strength. I have kept that promise for the last 9 years and you can too!

Be stubborn as a mule & never take another puff. It is easier than you think.
God bless you all and good luck.

Jim K.
nicfirth

Quit Date:
July 17, 2008

PostPosted: December 14, 2016 12:36 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree 100% 8 years down for me. Its hard to remember what life as a smoker was like now.

Brandons

Quit Date:
February 4, 2017

PostPosted: April 5, 2017 2:27 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, 9 years is a long time. I bet it feels good to know you've completely kicked the habbit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: