quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

17 for Kevin 15 for Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > lunaversaries, anniversaries, and celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: November 19, 2018 1:37 PM    Post subject: 17 for Kevin 15 for Me Reply with quote

I cannot remember how long it has been since I logged in, but it has been a very long time. I am here to Celebrate Kevin for being two years ahead of me and of course today I reach 15 years Free. Seems like a short journey as not smoking is my way of life. Again Congrats Keven and I will have to pat my own back too.

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
pinkpearl

Quit Date:
June 30, 2007

PostPosted: December 31, 2018 12:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! I totally remember you! I’m still free also! 11 years!
Happy new year!

My avatars name is moon ray
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > lunaversaries, anniversaries, and celebrations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: