quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dang Computer Problems!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 4, 2004 8:20 PM    Post subject: Dang Computer Problems! Reply with quote

Mad Ever since I could no longer compose, reply, or forward to a personal email I have been trying on and off for the past week to get it straight with no luck. I still consider myself a somewhat beginner with computers and am starting to get overwhelmed with all the suggestions of technical support online with my ISP. At the same time though, I do seem to be learning things but also I have been having other problems crop up along the way that didn't exist before any of this. I am getting emails from FFS people but cannot respond to any of them. If anyone has Christine email's address or see's Mary around from FFS please let them know I can read personal emails but not respond. Also SandyZ. I can only read my ATT emails.

Thanks, I feel a little better already just venting about the frustration of all of it.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
ms_tapestry

Quit Date:
October 21, 2009

PostPosted: August 4, 2004 8:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara K, I totally understand your frustration. The only reason my computer works is because I have a teenage son who fixes problems for me. Thats the reason I have an avatar also. I couldn't figure it out for myself. And he is so busy I had to blackmail, threaten and then bribe him to do it! Laughing Do you have access to a teenager Question

Tonya

You must do the very thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 4, 2004 8:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,
I'm sorry you have to deal with this and I hope you get the problems resolved very soon. We're all here when you need us.....Vent all you need to!

Nicotine Free--Six months, three weeks, two days, 19 hours, 35 minutes and 6 seconds. 8232 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,440.42. Life saved: 4 weeks, 14 hours, 0 minutes.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 5, 2004 12:07 AM    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank you Tonya and Mindy,

Tonya, I have no teenage son. Mindy, I decided to take a break from trying to straighten out my email problems and just enjoy and work on my quit the rest of tonight.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Wanda

Quit Date:
March 15, 2004

PostPosted: August 5, 2004 8:12 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonya,

you made me laugh out loud, "do you have access to a teenager"

too funny!

Wanda
Quit Date 03/15/04
merry

Quit Date:
August 15, 2003

PostPosted: August 6, 2004 8:23 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Barbara!
I got the e-mail from your brother saying your computer is messed up. Glad you are here. Woofmang is a great place to help you keep your quit. And I see by your quit date that you are still trying Very Happy You keep trying because I know you can do it!
Also on this site, you can send private messages (PM) to any of us. At the bottom of this post or any post, you will see the profile of the person and then next to that you will see PM.....click on that and you can send a private message.
Take care and don't let anything steal this quit. Remember, smoking solves nothing!

Mary
Q/D: August 15, 2003
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: