quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

low blood pressure

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: August 24, 2004 7:53 PM    Post subject: low blood pressure Reply with quote

I saw a post regarding low blood pressure and now I can't find it. I always had normal blood pressure as a smoker and now mine is low as well. Does anyone have any answers to this? Kerry
jlynn931

Quit Date:
September 22, 2016

PostPosted: August 24, 2004 8:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't have an answer to that but i am kind oof interested in finding out as well. i have actually always had low blood pressure. odd for a smoker right? should i be worried about it getting lower?

jen
bake10

Quit Date:
October 20, 2004

PostPosted: August 25, 2004 9:50 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kerry, it was me who posted the low blood pressure, I am going to the Dr today, I am going to discuss this with him I will let you know what he says . my blood pressure was 98/53 what is yours? If you want I will send you a personal message after I get back to let you know what he says. you can send me a personal message if you have any questions,
Jeri bake10
Ben's Mom

Quit Date:
July 6, 2004

PostPosted: August 26, 2004 1:27 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Low Blood Pressure is called hypotension. That's all I could really find on the internet except for some really complicated medical stuff.

Just found this link....scroll down and check it out. Looks like it could be serious to me.
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003083.htm

Talk to your doctor.

I hope your dreams take you... to the corners of your smiles, to the highest of your hopes, to the windows of your opportunities, and to the most special places your heart has ever known.
unknown author
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: