quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Messengers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MommaDuckie

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 9:50 PM    Post subject: Messengers Reply with quote

Hey this is just a suggestion. Everyone on here has mentioned the fact that they all wish there was a chat section so we could talk to someone when we feel weak and are facing possible slipping. So I suggest that we all list our aim messenger, yahoo messenger , and msn messenger screen names so that we all may start our own group and that way when we all feel the need for some moral support we can just get on one of the messengers and chat with whom ever is on at the time. A few of us are already doing this and it is a great help. It also makes our new friends seem more real to us and we don't have to wait so long for someone to answer our posts. Which reduces the chance of slipping because we get instant support. Like I said this is just an idea.

MommaDuckie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: April 18, 2004 10:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with mamaduckie. I already have my messengers listed and all anyone has to do is click on one except for the icq wihich seems to be being retarded at this point.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
law_girl_1969

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 19, 2004 8:53 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mine have been there since I signed up here. One more feature I appreciate so much!!!

Lynn

"There are those who think they can and those who think they can't and they are both right." Henry Ford
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: April 19, 2004 9:06 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you tell me how to set up the msn im. I have it I just don't know what to put in my profile here? Sorry for the ignorance, it's not something i've used before. Thanks

Lisa
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 19, 2004 12:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have a hotmail address, so I just entered my user name in the M
SN messenger box. Not sure if that will work but I know when I add new buddies to my buddy list...it says either the email address or user name. So I am hopin it will work

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
MommaDuckie

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 19, 2004 6:57 PM    Post subject: Ibuz Reply with quote

Hey Lisa,
To use msn messenger just go to:

https://register.passport.net/reg.srf?ru=http://www.passport.net/Consumer/Default.asp%3Flc%3D1033&lc=1033&sl=1&id=486&id=486

and sign up to get a net passport. Just use your own email. It does not matter if it is with yahoo, aol msn, just whatever email address you use and pick a password. That’s it. Then when you open the mns messenger just put your email address and password in and sign on.

MommaDuckie

MommaDuckie
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: April 19, 2004 9:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks I'll work on it I seem to be having a bit of trouble with it. Thanks

Lisa
Paula

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 11:47 AM    Post subject: Add me... Add me... Reply with quote

Hi there...

I would love to add more friends to my msn list. Please feel free to add me to your list too. I pretty much live on msn, woofmang and FFS...
I look forward to getting to know others, and on msn you can invite several people to chat at once.

there are some folks that are looking at a virtual meeting with pics etc. Look under ' mid west ' meeting (something like that) in introductions. There is some more information there too.

Happy Day...
-Paula
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 30, 2004 9:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My messengers are all listed also....I use msn the most. I just downloaded yahoo and AIM.

Keep your beautiful quits,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > suggestions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: