quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Dentiste Part Deux

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marigrrl

Quit Date:
December 1, 2010

PostPosted: September 21, 2004 12:23 PM    Post subject: Dentiste Part Deux Reply with quote

Well I went, now i'm back. THE END!

Just kidding lol.

Umm, I was right, I have to get my 2 wisdom teeth removed. The one that was causing the pain, the dentist laughed at the x-ray. He said he can't believe it, the tooth is wrapping around my other tooth. Whatever that means. But the good news is... I have no cavaties, and he said my teeth are looking fabulous..I have to go in for a cleaning sometime, and he said braces might be in my future! YEAH RIGHT!! LOL Laughing I don't want braces haha, i think i will pass. If I do need them, which even if I do i highly doubt i will get...BUT the odd chance i have to, I am going all out with HOT PINK! LOL

BYe!
mariko

Follow Your Bliss
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2004 1:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love your flair Mariko, your posts always make me smile. I had all 4 of mine removed a few years back and it was easy cause mine were all straight. But what sucked was being told not to smoke with a numb lip and blood clots in the missing tooth spaces. Guess who smoked and drooled all over herself. Very Happy

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: September 21, 2004 2:53 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep smoked through mine as well and earned myself a dry socket which was gastly and they blamed it on the smoking. Embarassed

I'm a NON-SMOKER thanks to everyone here
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2004 9:09 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouchhhhhh!

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
justdebbie

Quit Date:
August 1, 2004

PostPosted: September 21, 2004 10:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto for me too and the dry sockets.

If only I would have been smart and not smoked. I had to go in and have my holes packed with gauze. That was sooo painful the dentist was leaning over me and shoving the gauze in the holes in the back of my mouth and all I could think of .. can I get my knee to his privates.. ooppps sorry but dang that hurt!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: