quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Checking in and ranting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 20, 2004 10:25 AM    Post subject: Checking in and ranting Reply with quote

I am just checking in and I forgot what my quit date was but as long as I am not smoking I don't care. hehe I think it is over four months.
With all the running I do I can't think straight.
My 18 year old son descided to get up off of his butt and get a job, now he has to keep the job so he can drive his car. He has to pay for insurance. Well we pay the first 6 motnhs , but do you think he would do things for himself to get this all started NO. I am now running him to work and making him ride his bike home so I can teach him that he should've got up off his butt alot sooner. He doesn't even have his liscense yet, just learners . I don't think it gets easier. I still have the oldest home and she will be 20 and this house seems to be getting smaller. The 15 year old, well she just loves to cock off at me right before she walks out the door for school and then the 12 year old hasn't hit his emotional stage yet. Well a little but nothing as bad as the other three. I am just soo soo worn out and tired of running and doing and I can't no more. I need a drink. hehe Nah I don't drink but once a year but maybe.... Oh well we don't have to.
I need to scream and I think I will , wake up the 20 year old. She sleeps over ten hours if you let her and I need to get her up anyway. I hope they move out soon and then it will be a bit more quiet around here. But no the oldest isn't going until she is out of school and done and that won't be until next spring but she is a good kid , it's just like I feel trapped in a life I can't stand anymore. I need time to slow down. Okay now that I got that out I can go wake up the kid. hehehehe My little revenge, lol
Thanks.
leen Rolling Eyes

aunt leen
bake10

Quit Date:
October 20, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2004 12:20 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow! sounds like you have your hands full, i give you alot of credet. My mom had 7 children, I don't know how she did it. I have a 21 year old daughter she is out of the house on her own, and I have a 4 year old little boy. i can only handle one at a time. Hang in there, befor you know it you will have the house to yourself. Jeri
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 20, 2004 1:49 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope so , I don't think I can wait that long. lol
I think I should've done it one at a time but too late now. lol
Thanks for the support.
leen

aunt leen
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2004 1:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leen,

Boy, sounds like you've been so good to your children that they just don't want to leave you. I can understand how you feel. There comes a time.......

Hang in there. One of these days they'll decide to go it alone.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: October 20, 2004 2:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but I believe this is as good as it gets. They will move out you can bet on that but that's when things will really turn SCARY. So now not only do you have your beloved child to worry about but maybe when they need you next they come home with lets say kids, spouses and pets plus oh Dear near forgot a pile of bills that reaches as high as the proverbial bean stock. Just enjoy the moment the GRASS IS NOT GREENER ON THE OTHER SIDE. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm a NON-SMOKER thanks to everyone here
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 21, 2004 1:24 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will have to remember that the grass isn't greener on the other side. Yeah I have my hands full but taking it one day at a time and trying to do my best is all I can do. I need a nap. Okay I am taking one. lol
Thanks
leen

aunt leen
Marigrrl

Quit Date:
December 1, 2010

PostPosted: October 21, 2004 1:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

take a nap! You deserve a nap!! Wow after reading your post, i am tired!! Each one of those kids is a full time job!!

I wish you all the best! You sound like great mom.

hugs
mariko

Follow Your Bliss
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 21, 2004 7:35 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leen,
thanks for the insight on what I might expect in the next few years!! Mine are 8, 7, and 5. they are nuts as it is. I hear it does not get any easier. I sometimes like to wake mine up for school for revenge too Razz But I love em!!

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 21, 2004 7:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leen,
Push them all out of the house, change the locks and put the house on the market....when it sells go to an island and drink margaritas from the coconut shell...you have earned it!
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
leen

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 22, 2004 9:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islands sounds great. Yeah I should put the house up for sale and just go. Sometimes when I am driving and get this itch to just keep going but know that I can't. lol Oh well yes it doesn't get any easier, depending on the child. Mine are okay kids just like to drive me nutts to see if they can put me in a padded room earlier. lol Hubby don't help any either. lol
ttyl
love leen Rolling Eyes

aunt leen
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: October 22, 2004 7:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Leen
You can rant all you want. Do not keep it inside. Oh how I can't wait until my son gets to those ages. My first three kids lived with their mom so I did not go through anything like you are going through. Thanks for the headsup on what I can expect. hehe. If you need to email your rants to me. lol
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: