quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Didn't recognize sister
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bake10

Quit Date:
October 20, 2004

PostPosted: October 29, 2004 5:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kay, I am sorry about your sister, may i ask what is wrong with her? i know how you feel. I have 5 sisters, i am always worrying about one of them . Maybe you should check into the law and see if you can give her the money now. Hang in there . Jeri
bwick18

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 29, 2004 8:07 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Kay,
My heart goes out to you and your sister. How heartbroken you must be. I am in prayer for you both. There are so many programs to help people out there in need when it comes to healthcare. I know with medicine a lot of our patients are on indegent programs where the drug company's supply the patients meds for free, check with her MD on this also. Also our Drs will just help out a certian amount of patients by not charging them. Tell her to just keep letting them know how bad off she is. God bless you both. Kay, you are always one of the first to lend an ear and kind words when others are in need so don't apologise for asking us to listen, that is what we are here for. Hugs to you.

Barb
After the rain comes the rainbow- I will get my rainbow back
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 29, 2004 8:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb thanks so much for the info on the medicines....I got my middle sister on some of those programs due to the amount of medication she has to take a month but since this sister still works, I did not think she would qualify. I will check this out!!

Jeri- she has emphysema, a fungus in her lungs, asthma

Kannprint- thanks so much for your kind words also...I am trying to take care of me too....you know that from reading my posts...this woman inside screaming to be set free Laughing Laughing
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: October 30, 2004 12:24 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbd,
I can't thank you enough for taking the time to send me the step by step email and explanation. It will make it so much easier knowing how the system works and I can appear to know what I am doing which should give her more confidence. I will keep all informed on our progress.
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: October 30, 2004 3:39 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

My prayers are with you cowgirlup. I am so sorry.

My quit is stronger as well. Hearing this kind of sad news about another life being lost to this addiction is heart breaking.

May you find comfort knowing so many people care about you.

Sandyz

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: