quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

member photos - courtesy of Rach
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 1:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...I can't seem to view the photos!! It keeps saying cannot find server. Anyone else having trouble??
Mindy
3M+
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 24, 2004 12:59 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just viewed again and it seems to be working fine for me, Mindy. Maybe the server was down last time you tried.. you might try again and see if it works or if you run into the same problem.

-Zuzu
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 24, 2004 8:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just tried again and cannot get it to work. Says page cannot be found again...I kept refreshing the page and that didn't even help. Hmmm.....maybe it is my computer not working right. I'll try later.

Mindy
3M+ Nicotine Free
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 24, 2004 9:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

How cool is this! I'm sorry to say that I don't have any photos of myself in the computer, nor do I have a digital camera, so sorry that I can't send one along. Embarassed

It's so great to see pictures of everyone! Thanks, Rach!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 24, 2004 7:57 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK...Finally tonight it's working...YAY! It is so nice to see photos of some members...like Rach said, it's nice to put see some real faces! I'll try to get one of me very soon.
Mindy
Nicotine Free--3M+
cherkohn

Quit Date:
March 15, 2004

PostPosted: April 24, 2004 10:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Idea Rach. I sent you a picture of myself and family.

Cheryl
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 12:14 PM    Post subject: Hi Guys Reply with quote

Hey All,
I was gone over the weekend...I'm in the process of posting the photos I've gotten and they are:

Leona's Fiancee
Alison
Cheryl
Angel

Hopefully they'll show up soon...it's awfully slow today. I must add that Cheryls red thingy threw me completely off of what she might look like. I had that thing in my head and then I saw her pic...VERY pleasant surprise Smile. That's a good lookin' family you have Cheryl Smile.

I noticed there were almost 300 viewings of the album. We're some curious people Smile

Rach
Three Years and counting
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 6:02 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

How very nice to see everyone! When I clicked on Cheryl's pic I couldn't get it to appear in a different window...all the other ones worked though.
Mindy
3M+
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 6:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am really enjoying seeing all of you. some look like expect and some I would never have guessed. But the biggest surprise so far for me was Alison...I honestly thought you were a middles aged women. You are so wise and insightful for someone as young as you are ( or at least as you look) I hope many more will post their pictures.

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 7:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just sent Rach my photo so hopefully it will be posted soon! It's certainly not a very good pic, but the only one I can find that I had on my computer. It 's from last summer. Have a great night everyone,

Mindy
3M+ Nic Free
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 8:55 PM    Post subject: Howdy Reply with quote

All--

Mindy and Lisa's pics are now up at webshots. This is really pretty neat. I was worried that it would be really cumbersome to post the pics but it's really not bad at all (depending on the time of day). It's just cool to know who you're talking to and that they are real. It's also helping me remember things about them. I like having the icons here and viewing there, I'm not sure why...Anyway, I'm glad everyone else is enjoying it as much as I am. I'm looking forward to seeing more people. Lynyrd and PamO are two that I'm especially curious to see...so if you read this guys, consider sending a pic Smile~!!

Rach
Three Years and counting
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 25, 2004 8:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Lynyrd ( one of my dear quit buddies) I want to see you too!!!!!!!!!
This is awesome seeing everyone!
Mindy
Carol

Quit Date:
December 9, 2009

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 12:03 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach
I am not seeing Mindy and Lisa. Am I the only one not getting them. I have the 10 prior to those 2. I love this project you have undertaken and I don't want to miss any of the pictures. (nosey you know)

WALK TALL WALK PROUD
CAROL
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 2:13 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is great to at least put a face to the names and symbols. I wasn't expecting anything in particular because I have already exchanged pictures or met folks from the boards and I know there is no way to picture someone from their writing.

And Carol I am 40 soon to be 41 which I believe qualifies me for middle age status. I look a lot younger than my age. I was proofed the other day which though complimentary is a little bothersome. I think it is because I don't have children to drive me insane and make me look older. That may not be true but it is my theory. One of the nicest thing about these boards is that you all didn't look at me and decide I was too young to have anything worth while to say. People often dismiss me because of my looks but here I am accepted for me and I like that.

I love you all for what you bring to these boards and to my life every day. There is a light that shines in everyone of you and I am so pleased to count myself amoung you.

Remember that each of you is unique, precious and loved. A gift to the world which is a better place just because you are in it. Breathe in, Breathe out and celebrate life.

I wish you peace.

alison
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 26, 2004 9:03 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, my (bad and awful blurry) pic is up on the boards! I hope to get a better one taken very soon. Once again, it is so great to see everyone. Thanks Rach for doing this for all of us.
Mindy
3M+ Nicotine Free
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 2 of 10

Jump to: