quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

member photos - courtesy of Rach
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 3:22 PM    Post subject: member photos - courtesy of Rach Reply with quote

Ok, since we can't figure out how to post all pics in the same place at the same time and chat at the same time, I went to www.webshots.com and created an album. It's called FFS-Woofmang. The only problem is that I'm the only one who can actually POST the pics there. Sooooo, if y'all want to email me your pics, I'd be happy to post them there. I've posted a pic of my hubby and I at the Army National Guard Brigade Ball. Let me know if you can get to it. Here's the link:

http://community.webshots.com/user/rachaelanne72

Carol...very cute pic of you and your hubby. It's so great to have a face with the name!!
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 3:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach I would email my pic to you but I don't have and email addy for you.

One week, four days, 4 hours, 39 minutes and 22 seconds. 447 cigarettes not smoked, saving $77.24. Life saved: 1 day, 13 hours, 15 minutes.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
Paula

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 4:10 PM    Post subject: way to go Reply with quote

Hey Rach....

Thank you so much for taking the initiative... I lied earlier.... I think my brain is still mush... lol

Great Pic of you and your hubby.. I will give my email addy, and if you want, you can send me something and then I will email ya back (then I will have your addy). I think you can post carol's pic there too.

paulamcca@hotmail.com

if you have msn, you can add me there too!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 5:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys...

If you want your pic posted at webshots, my e address is rachaelanne72@consolidated.net.

Please indicate which person you are (if it isn't obvious) and whether or not you want the names of the other people (if there are any) listed.

Rach
Three Years and counting
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 8:29 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

One more thing if you're sending pics to me...please list the state you're located in and your quit date (so I don't have to look it up every time).

Also, if you have an alias, please list it. For example, Carol is also known as "rocalo" at FFS...

Everyone who has already sent me pics, I already have all this info for you.

Thanks,
Rach

Rach
Three Years and counting
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 8:36 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a fantastic idea! I don't have any pics of me, but I have plenty of my kids...Go figure! I'll try to find one to post I promise!
Mindy
Nicotine Free--
Three months, one week, three days, 19 hours, 35 minutes and 57 seconds. 4072 cigarettes not smoked, saving $712.42. Life saved: 2 weeks, 3 hours, 20 minutes.
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 8:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be watching for it Mindy...you're one that I'm curious to put a face with a name!!

Rach
Three Years and counting
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 8:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a digital camera, but would have to have someone take a pic of me. I had a scanner til the kids got a hold of it and dropped it....Anyhow, it will be so neat seeing everyone. Is there a picture of Carol (rocalo)??
Paula

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 22, 2004 10:19 PM    Post subject: Hi Mindy Reply with quote

Isn't it great that Rach found a way to post all our pics... and you will even find carol's pic there too...

Keep the quit... together we can do it!!!

God Bless
-Paula

- Free and Healing for Three Days, 23 Hours and 12 Minutes, while extending my life expectancy 4 Hours, by avoiding the use of 60 nicotine delivery devices that would have cost me $10.71
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 1:57 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach-

My I just say that is SOOO cool!?!? AWESOME job! Your beaux is quite handsome too... It was rock'n to see Leona and family, Carol again, Nita and Paula. I tried sending you a jpeg image that I scanned.. let me know if it worked. What a completely cool thing!

-Zuzu
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 9:29 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! I got it! You have to dig up a better pic tho! We want to see you in color!! It posted pretty clearly...should be up in about 30 minutes...

Rach

Rach
Three Years and counting
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 12:43 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach, What a great Idea. That was awesome to put faces to names. I don't live in the midwest but in the south. Would you mind if I sent a pic.

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 12:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tammy..

At least from my interprettation, this was just a "virtual" way for us to all get to gether in the midwest, but not "for" folks in the mid-west in particular.. heh.. as I'm certainly not from the mid-west.. though.. er.. I suppose I am "from" the mid-west.. most Californians are.
heh.

-Zuzu
Angel

Quit Date:
November 11, 2004

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 12:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Rach - I emailed you a pic, but I'm realizing how technically challenged I am. Did you get it?
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: April 23, 2004 1:11 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rach,

I have to apologize to you for giving kudos that were meant for you but went to Carol!! I"m so bad with names, and I forgot what you name was. I just want to make a public apology!!

But to re-iterate what I said: What an amazing idea you had to bring us all that much closer. I really enjoy meeting all my fellow quitters "face to face"!! I just wanted to thank you for having such a creative mind!!

Thanks again, Rach!!

Juantia

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > introductions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 1 of 10

Jump to: