quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

challenges

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bake10

Quit Date:
October 20, 2004

PostPosted: November 15, 2004 9:22 PM    Post subject: challenges Reply with quote

I have been quit for the 2nd time , it will be one month the 20th of this month. I have allot going on. I had a good friend of mine she had an affair on her husband, i ended up telling him because this woman is unstable and has 2 children. she denied it and called me a big fat liear, wich i expected her to do. Well she finally admittied it it her husband because he told her he was going to divorce her if she didn.t . any way it isn't working out and they are getting a divorce, she pretty much told me screw off and fuck you. I am only lookig out for the cildren, and the husband who I think allot of. He tells me he may need me to testify in court againts his wife. I told him I am ther. Only for the children . If this was in my past I would have smoked a ton of cigs, but instead I am venting to youl Thanks for listning. Jeri
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 15, 2004 10:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeri,
You do have a lot going on in your life....but you're remaining smoke free and that's what truly matters. I'm hoping some day you and your friend can mend things up......maybe later down the road she'll look back and thank you for stepping in and watching out for the best interest of her kids. Take care.
Hugs,
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: November 16, 2004 12:27 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so proud you are venting and not smoking! You must hold your quit high above all the turmoil in your life....I really try to protect my quit and have finally gotten strong enough to say when I have had enough and can do no more....don't take as long as I did before you put yourself towards the front of the line.
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: November 16, 2004 11:07 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeri,

Keep that wonderful quit going. Very Happy

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: November 16, 2004 11:18 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cowgirl UP! wrote:
I am so proud you are venting and not smoking! You must hold your quit high above all the turmoil in your life...
Kay

Good God that is not turmoil it is a bloody mess. Very Happy

I'm a NON-SMOKER thanks to everyone here
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 16, 2004 6:26 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm sure you did what you thought was best, Jeri, and i'm glad you're here posting instead of out puffing. and way to go on your first full month; keep up the good work!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
kjsblue

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 17, 2004 10:26 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jeri ~ Great job on keeping your quit. I thinkyou recongized that it's YOUR quit and because your friend is making some unhealthy choices for herself and her family, it isn't a good enough reason to throw away your quit! Smile

Keep up the great work!
Kris
Three months, one week, two days, 7 hours, 50 minutes and 49 seconds. 2026 cigarettes not smoked, saving $405.47. Life saved: 1 week, 50 minutes.

If you can imagine it, you can achieve it; if you can dream it, you can become it -- William Arthur Ward

Q.D. August 8th, 2004
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: