quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Ouch..Fractured wrist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: February 6, 2005 1:34 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy I have to say, Go Patriots...!!! Pizza, maybe a beer. Boy I'd better stock up on the Tums.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: February 7, 2005 1:17 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosh Surprised you two, So sorry to hear about your accidents Sad and broken wrist's Sad . Hope you both are mending quickly! All I can say is Get well real soon!

Tammy
Free and loving it!
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: February 7, 2005 9:16 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Frankie, they didn't win. And neither did I!

I liked the half time show though. Did you?
Notice there were no females on stage?

Have a wonderful day!

Love, Londa

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
Frankiet

Quit Date:
June 14, 2005

PostPosted: February 14, 2005 3:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alison, at least your broken wrist was due to somewhat extreme activity. I was just walking my dog in a blizzard. (Hmm, I guess that's extreme too)

Too bad bout them birds! I think next year we give Mcnabb an enema before the big games, maybe he can control his vomiting! Hey, at least there were no wardrobe malfunctions this year, only a stellar performance by McCartney. I wish John Lennon were alive. Sorry to see him shot dead in my hometown. I always vist Strawberry Fields in Central park during the spring and summer when I'm in town.

I guess if I had to pick a time to wear a cast, the winter would be better. I developed a cast scratcher that is flexible and protects as it scratches. If only I didn't have to travel so much back and forth to Detroit it wouldn't be so bad.

Imagine going through security, take off your shoes, swab the cast, put shoes back on, ouch tying them is very painful.

Driving on Detroit freeways with only 1 hand is dangerous. I have no way to fire a handgun (self defense, of course).

Kevin, having fun in Detroit is an oxymoron! Only kidding!! I have been able to wrangle up a few choice moments. But that is only my personality. I bring out the best (and worst) in people. I met two guys in Don Pablo's who are magicians. I had to keep checking my wallet to make sure it was there. They were doing card tricks that were amazing. Folding them in 4, tearing them up, setting them on fire and handing me back my card that I wrote on. Amazing stuff. I seem to attract all the crazies!

TaDa.. celebrating 8 months smoke free! I'm going back to Motown next week. I think I'll stay in Dearborn this time instead of Warren, it'll be alot closer to the plant where I'm working.

This IS the rant forum... I'm done!

"Once in awhile you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"
Fightn4life

Quit Date:
October 23, 2003

PostPosted: February 14, 2005 3:40 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 months!!! Awesome!

You are doing wonderful, attracting crazies and all. Hope you heal soon. Very Happy

Sandyz
481 days free

"Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living."

~Anonymous
essie662

Quit Date:
April 14, 2004

PostPosted: February 14, 2005 8:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

8 months - great job Question Congratulations and Happy Valentines Day.

Essie
4/14/04
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: February 14, 2005 11:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frankie wrote:
Kevin, having fun in Detroit is an oxymoron! Only kidding!! I have been able to wrangle up a few choice moments. But that is only my personality...

i have a feeling that you're the kind of guy that can have fun wherever you are, frankie - congratulations on your first 8 months of freedom!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: