quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Slipped on a bannana peel...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 2:53 AM    Post subject: Slipped on a bannana peel... Reply with quote

and fell right back into my see food diet. Embarassed I see food and eat it. Honestly guys, I think trying to lose weight as early in my quit as I am may be too much. I can still try to at least maintain my weight and of course I do not plan to give up my walking or dancing for exercising.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 10:48 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

you just have to stop leaving those banana peels laying around, barb, and you'll be ok... Wink

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 11:15 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Oh Barb, you crack me up!! lol Laughing One thing I'm noticing is the great attitude you have now. Girl, this quit isn't just made you smokefree, it's given you a great outlook on life!!!

Well, don't feel lonely....yesterday at the store hubby did me in. I love Reese Eggs...and yep, 2 packs of 6 landed in the shopping cart. I told hubby .."No!!!" I'll be big as a barn. He grinned and said, you like them don't you? Of course, had to say, yes. Then he said, ok then. And that was the end of that. So, I have Reese"s. Embarassed Embarassed It's hard the first part of the quit. You'll diet when you get a little more time in the quit! Wink Very Happy

Love and Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 11:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara, don't worry about the diet now. I waited several months before I began working on it and I'm still not taking the weight off like I would like to. So what? I feel great! The weight will come off in time, very slowly.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
mtwilsonranch

Quit Date:
January 20, 2006

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 11:43 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Barbara,

I sure can relate to your see food diet.....I am wearing moo moo's....But I am taking heart, I feel that my energy level is rising the longer I am off those stinky things....

I love your positive attitude, it spreads... Very Happy

Pam

3 weeks, 4 days, 6 hrs., 42 min free of nicotine and feeling GREAT Wink

Right Now, this minute, this hour, this day, I choose not to feed my addiction....
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 1:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, the caramel filled chocolate eggs....yummmm!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
Deb

Quit Date:
February 5, 2010

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 7:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Barbara,

Everyone is right one thing at a time. You are doing an amazing job and hey if you slipped on a banana peel you must of eaten it.....well, this is healthy so you earned the other treats. Laughing

Have a wonderful evening.

Deb Very Happy
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: March 13, 2005 11:54 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks all,

Kevin, I really got to stop leaving those bananna peels around but Deb is right, I ate the bananna along with serveral others so it can't be too bad, right?

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
exsmoker

Quit Date:
October 14, 2007

PostPosted: April 3, 2005 12:00 PM    Post subject: bkking Reply with quote

You are doing great! Just try to maintain your weight for right now. It can be overwelming trying to care for both your quit and your weight. Just try to eat as heathy as you can . If your a nibbler when a craving hits. Have your fridge ready with low fat foods. Keep chocolate or your favourite junk food , for a treat one a week or every other week. Very Happy

Diane
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: April 4, 2005 5:49 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Diane,

I seem to have started doing just that. Nibbling on the chocolate and such mainly on the weekends this past week.

Blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
exsmoker

Quit Date:
October 14, 2007

PostPosted: April 4, 2005 9:51 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara,
Spring is here ! If we can quit smoking , We can lose this weight too. Lets hold are heads high and "just do it" !!!! Today I will not smoke or eat junk food. Very Happy Come on say it with me. Laughing

Diane
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: