quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Weight Watchers is working!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: May 5, 2005 10:55 PM    Post subject: Weight Watchers is working! Reply with quote

I did it!! Got on the scale today and I'm back to my pre-quit weight - actually under it by two pounds!!! Yeah! I've still got more to lose - but those pounds have been around for a lot more years - so I'll stick with the program and continue to make changes that I can live with long term. Trying to find options so I don't feel deprived - when I want chocolate (which isn't often luckily) I can be content with a fat free chocolate pudding cup - sure it isn't the same as exceptional Belgian chocolate - but its good enough most of the time. Its all about choices...of course more walking and getting to Curves at least two or three times a week might have something to do with the weight loss too! Lots of successes! Never give up.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 5, 2005 11:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy That is wonderful news. I had originally picked out September to start my diet. I didn't want to start out too soon after quitting trying to lose weight.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Kissimee

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 5, 2005 11:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love weight watchers...it is the only thing that works for me anymore!

I'm proud of you, Mary!!!!

Tracy

I can NOT control the addiction because if I could, it would NOT be an addiction...BUT I can control ME, the addict.
~Tracy

kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: May 6, 2005 12:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, MaryD. That's quite an accomplishment. You should be very proud of yourself. Very Happy

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
michelleanne

Quit Date:
January 1, 2005

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 3:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing wow 2 pounds less than before quiting that is wonderfull.it means there is hope for all of us.like quiting smoking losing the weight is possible. Laughing Laughing michelle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: