quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Allison.....11 months.....what reward?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > lunaversaries, anniversaries, and celebrations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lbuz

Quit Date:
May 29, 2007

PostPosted: May 3, 2004 6:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh that's not chili Juanita, that is a hot dog with everything on it, ketchup, mustard (Webers mustard, sorry alison), onions, sweet relish, hot relish, pickles, the best around!!! Very Happy

Alison don't forget a nice Mighty taco, or Colossal taco, depending on what you like and some nice Bison Chip Dip. Oh, we do eat well don't we. Well our weather sucks so we might as well keep the meat on our bones to keep warm.

Oh and Alison, there are 2 Honeys now!!!

Gotta go I'm hungry Laughing

Lisa
cammie44

Quit Date:
August 11, 2005

PostPosted: May 3, 2004 7:05 PM    Post subject: You are awesome! Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YOU ARE A HUGE INSPIRATION................
cammie
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 3, 2004 9:17 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Alison!!! You are doing wonderful....Almost one full year, it must feel great! Thanks for adding so much positive energy to these boards and those at FFS. You are truly an inspiration to us all,
jlf/Jeri

Quit Date:
November 12, 2003

PostPosted: May 3, 2004 9:49 PM    Post subject: Congrats Alison! Reply with quote

Alison,

Eleven months is such an enormous accomplishment! I am so happy for you and even though I am alittle late getting here, I wouldn't miss your party for anything! Your strength, wisdom and your very presence on the old FFS message boards and even here, on Kevin's boards has been a huge part of my quit and I'm so grateful to you. It is always comforting to follow in your footsteps and I have learned so much from you!

I'm glad you rewarded yourself with something that you've really wanted and I hope you get many years and much pleasure from your desk!

Thanks fopr being here and for showing us how it's done! You are an amazing woman!

I'm wishing you lots of laughter and sunshine and happiness and smiles and I hope you have a wonderful day! Very Happy

Jeri
Five months, two weeks, six days, 20 hours, 46 minutes and 25 seconds. 5185 cigarettes not smoked, saving $1,086.20. Life saved: 2 weeks, 4 days, 5 minutes.
Paul

Quit Date:
February 6, 2004

PostPosted: May 4, 2004 7:53 AM    Post subject: congratulations Reply with quote

Hi Alison~

I am happy for you Alison. Eleven months is a remarkable accomplishment. Congratulations to you!

A desk for $15? I wish you were on the east coast. I need a shopping consultant to find these kind of deals! Great reward!!

For a change I would like to wish you peace, Alison!

Ri Paul
88 days Nicotine free
Gentle Breeze

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 4, 2004 6:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Allison for sharing the riches in your heart with us. Always words of you help me be strong these 11 months you write on these walls and give peace of you to so many.

Gentle Breeze

Many years and some days healing and happy - by choice
Marvel

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 4, 2004 10:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

CONGRATULATIONS ALISON,

You, dear heart, have been an inspiration to so many, even through your own difficult times you have been able to bring light and wisdom to whoever read your words. Thank you for all your encouragement and support--your one of the people that makes this place feel like home. And you are one awesome VETERAN!

When you finish that hot dog you'd better try some of this

Take care of yourself sweetie and don't forget a nice pat on the back and a smile for taking care of number one.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Marvel
QD 10/21/2003

momofj_b

Quit Date:
April 21, 2004

PostPosted: May 4, 2004 10:31 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Alison!!

Sorry to be so late. Congrats on 11 months!!! Thats AWESOME!!!! Very Happy

Gretchen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > lunaversaries, anniversaries, and celebrations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: