quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

CRAP~~

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 10:59 PM    Post subject: CRAP~~ Reply with quote

Hey everyone, sorry to have not been posting much lately but between the beautiful spring weather, planting flowers etc and the shingles, I have been pretty busy. I missed the best horse riding weather earlier...I know I did because ole Gus has been roaring up and down the fence showing me he still had it.

The purpose of this post though was to say (&&&^%^^$$()))&^%%$$$^&(^**^^^&&**)jt*^%$&*. NOW, thank you very much, I feel much better... Just when you think you have all your ducks in a row, walking down the road single file, one of them hits a pothole and it all starts up again....so I say CRAP.....I got the shingles because I don't smoke and the meaness had to come out somewhere....or at least that what my mother used to say... Laughing Laughing

I read often even if I can't post....I sure miss all you guys........ah, heck, YA'LL!!!!!!
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 11:23 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay, bless your heart! I have misssed you, and didn't even know you still had those buggers! AH, heck is right! I've heard they are the worst--and glad it's "I just heard...!" But trust me, dear heart, you did not get them from giving up smoking, or was that a joke? When you've got those baddies, it is not a joke, and you may NOT be joking. My mother used to get them. I think they are either hereditary, and Thank the Lord that I didn't get them, if they are, or a virus or some kind? Anyway, I don't think they are stress related, or I surely would have had them! Laughing

I miss you very much! I've had a awful 2 weeks myself. And don't even really recognize myself as of late--got a pot belly after the yukky surgery! Sad I'm still quit--this much I know; saw my name up last night on the candle board. It's a good feeling.

I say we go shopping!! Cool Or better yet, I will sit on the fence at your place and watch you and ole Gus strut your stuff. Would love to ride myself, but dare not with the bad back. But you'll be back there sooner than you think. It's about time for those shingles to go now, if I remember right. Very Happy

Miss you, Kay! Very Happy Get well! Do sweet things for yourself meantime!

LOve,

Margaret
Kerry

Quit Date:
May 4, 2004

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 11:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure you're both beautiful. Deep breath guys! Kerry
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 12, 2005 11:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Kay,

I missed you. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 12:16 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

better days are coming. Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Jill-dec1

Quit Date:
December 1, 2003

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 12:57 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It must be something in the air. I just seems like everyone is having a hard time. Kay I hope your feeling better soon. Keep the quit going.

Jill

Serenity isn't freedom from the storm;

it is peace within the storm...
alleghany

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 7:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss you, too, Kay!

Don't let anyone steal your joy. Life is too daggone short ~ saying some prayers for ya!

Cool

Face your fears.
Quit date: June 6, 2004
londa

Quit Date:
July 28, 2004

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 10:21 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put on that Armor of Faith, Kay! Good ole Laughing Demon is throwing arrows!

I'll say a few prayers for you and you can say some for me!

Better days are coming!

Love, LOnda

My name is Londa. I am 57 and I act like I'm 20. I love to laugh and smile. The more the better. Being kind to someone is the best thing you can do.
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 1:03 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys, just had to vent somewhere....yes, I know the shingles are not caused from smoking...just meant that since I was not smoking and letting the meaness out, I had the shingles from the stress....if that makes more sense...anyway just kidding about it.... the shingles are better but that grandson is still driving us all nuts.....now it is his ears bless his heart...I just can't take it like I used to and the other grandparents live in Dothan.....He will only stay with me so I have got to find another me...somewhere Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: May 13, 2005 4:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're going to find another "me" somewhere? WOW, Kay, do you honestly think the world is ready for two Kays?

Seriously, though, I'm really sorry the shingles are still giving you trouble. I have several friends who have had them and they must be just terrible. You're in my prayers.

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2005 12:13 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Kay,

The weather has been lovely this time of year...!!!

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: