quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

post your pictures here!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > the gallery
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2005 11:17 PM    Post subject: post your pictures here! Reply with quote

we'd love to see them! Very Happy

if you're not sure how, go the "message board tips" forum (near the top of the home page) and read the thread titled "how to post images". if you need more help than that, feel free to pm me and i'll do what i can to help you.
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2005 11:34 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin, what a great idea!!! Very Happy Very Happy Maybe more of us will brush up on our computer skills now! Laughing but until then....could you post that pic of the Get Together in Chicago? (I still don't know how. Embarassed ) And also, I think I would need the pic, and I think you took it, didn't you?

Thanks,

Margaret
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2005 11:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i moved a number of threads that i remembered as having pictures in them to this forum, margaret, and the one with the chicago picture was one of them. Smile

BTW: if anyone posted a picture in a thread somewhere on the site and you'd like to have it moved here, just let me know where it is and i'll move it for you.

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 21, 2005 11:52 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kevin, thanks for moving the pics!

I don't know where exactly it is, but if you can find the pics of Ross Allen, Tom's dog, especailly the one of Tom and Ross Allen together (recent, I think), I would love very much to see it.

Thanks much!

Margaret
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > the gallery All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: