quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ABOUT THE CHINESE DINNER AND DAY 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosspink

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 3:56 PM    Post subject: ABOUT THE CHINESE DINNER AND DAY 5 Reply with quote

Well its wasent to bad today **phew ** the kids were not too badly behaved actually gave me a hug and said happy birthday auntie Ros for tomorrow the little angels **said with fingers twitching lol**the dinner was slurrrpp lovley beef with black bean sauce! its one of those as much as you can fill up your stomach for £6 places..so it was quite nice..got some smellys for my present..! guess who is going to soak in a warm lovley smelling bath! YES ME!!!!!..and have just been invited to my friends tomorrow for lunch (the one in the wheelchair)so am pleased she hasent fallen out with me..she is concerned about another friend he is alchoholic and his heart is going into heart failure, GOD HOW THESE ADDICTIONS DAMAGE OUR LIVES.. Scowling Demon I am so glad I kept my quit..but it was SOOOOOOOO....CLOSE to me succuming to smoking..its a shame I havent got my wonder woman suit LOL..anyway just thought I would let you know how it went today..THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT!!!!..Ros Very Happy
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 4:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ros, That is wonderful news. Sounds like you had a real nice day. Your gonna smell good too and best part is you are gonna know it, because you can smell agian yea! Laughing I was worried about you guess I didn't need to.
Glad your friend is still your friend make sure you give her a big hug and another I'm sorry. Embarassed

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 4:30 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, let me wish you a happy birthday, as tomorrow will come sooner for you than me! (how strange).

Sounds like things went better than you anticipated...the little ones behaved, dinner was yummy, and gifts to boot! And, you didn't smoke, which made it all the more special. And, I'm going to guess that you are a lot stronger person than you let on.....as it seems your friends flock to you as the strong one who is able to shed her addiction! Just remember that your friends problems....are not your problems.....and the most important thing for you is to be selfish and KEEP THAT QUIT no matter what!

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
THREEGRAND

Quit Date:
March 28, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 6:48 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROS; GLAD TO HERE YOUR DINNER WENT WELL.....SEE Laughing Laughing YOUR STRONGER THEN YOU THINK Laughing HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW GAIL
Calliemae

Quit Date:
May 3, 2004

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 7:35 PM    Post subject: Great Job Reply with quote

Happy Birthday to You Very Happy

You have 2 more days to go for a week. Then it is onward to Heck week. We have to keep preparing ourselves for all these new experiences in our lives without those nasty cancer sticks.

Lisa
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 9, 2004 10:12 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

good for you, Ros!

keep it going!

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
alison

Quit Date:
June 3, 2003

PostPosted: May 10, 2004 12:09 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Ros

I am so proud of you. You are doing is great.

Do the Dance
Do the Hamster Dance

I wish you peace.

alison
Shill

Quit Date:
April 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 10, 2004 5:17 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Birthday Ros, you are doing an awesome job.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: