quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Haven't ranted in awhile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 19, 2005 1:06 PM    Post subject: Haven't ranted in awhile Reply with quote

Sad Hi all,

My older brother out of state is playing the mind games with me and being such a jerk that it has put a damper on things for awhile. He seems more interested in seeing 2 other cousins at Christmas than me. One of the cousins has been mad at me since 03. I hate how so many people have either dropped out of my life since quitting or some of the ones still in my life do this to me.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 19, 2005 1:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.

I should mention that what has me upset is that my brother is blaming me for my cousin being mad at me. I keep telling him over and over how I've tried to make up and she just ignores me.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: December 20, 2005 12:00 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Barbara,

oh dear me Christmas can be such a trying time try to let it roll off your back as you know your Brother is being plain silly & by the sounds of it your Cousin is being spiteful.

It's one more hurdle to get over & I know you can do it.

Love & prayers of strength to you.

Simone xx
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: December 20, 2005 11:04 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thank You Simone,

I have forgotten about it for the time being. My sister-in-law in town, the other brother's wife, called me today. Even though she is busy a lot with work and 3 small kids, she still thinks of me. She wanted to know what foods I wanted to eat on Christmas Day. I told her I liked everything she fixes she said some things she fixes might upset my acid reflux and she wanted for me to enjoy everything. She is so sweet.

Blessings,

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: