quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Stolen CDs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 16, 2006 9:39 PM    Post subject: Stolen CDs Reply with quote

Laughing Demon I am so mad right now at my ex-friend who held onto some CDs for me last year when I left my husband. The idea was to be able to keep them safe from my husband. Well, tonight I'm wondering why the devil it seems all I have been playing is sad love songs all this time. Then I look for my favorite Bruce Springstein CD. No where in sight. So I look for my Golden Earring, again, no where in sight. I cannot think of any other good rock music that I'm missing right off the back but I know there are others. This so called ex-friend, does not like the sad love songs and that is all I have left so it is my guess it kept what he wanted. He never was a good friend and we have parted ways a long before this discovery. I could not contain myself and called him up and told him I want my CDs by this weekend or else I'll take him to court. It probably won't do any good to threaten him but it really made me go off. My radio only gets the country station and that's all depressing so it's no wonder I'm walking around depressed all the time. I don't have any freaking good mood music to listen to.

Okay, now I've had my 9th Street Nervous Breakdown by Mick Jagger and I feel better.

Blessings,

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 16, 2006 10:50 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WEll, what a rat!!! That's low----stealing someone's music! And I'm not joking, either. Make him give them back to you or replace them.

I'm with you on this.....I loaned an album to someone once (irreplacable music, they don't even make this recording anymore) and the stupid person SAID he had loaned it to someone else to who didn't return it. I threw an almighty fit! I DID GET IT BACK!!

Meantime, treat yourself to something you want on CD. I know you don't have much money, but you need at least one goody! Very Happy

Margaret
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: August 29, 2006 2:45 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara
Couldn't find any of your favorites, hope this will help.
Jim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHKqIWuphIc

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: August 29, 2006 9:46 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks Jim,

I loved that movie school of Rock which is on there now.

Blessings.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: