quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Big Tobacco lied but need not pay - What else is new?!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
swaneem

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: August 19, 2006 12:28 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Large corporations.....individuals......greed....corruption.....using people as pawns....not an uncommon occurance is it......anything to make a buck.

Somehow...somewhere they will have to answer for it.

There's many stories as to how or why people start smoking....mine was STUPID but I will tell you this....even 25 years ago I knew the dangers of smoking.....there was information even back then.

Maybe I didn't understand HOW addictive or even recognized it as an addiction...but I did KNOW it was very very bad for my health and I did it anyway. I take full responsibility for this.

The first few times I attempted to quit I gave in quickly...it was TOO hard and I didn't want to do anything that hard...it was easier to go back to smoking. And then years later I finally was fed up...hated the loss of control and wanted it out of my life.

It felt like I was going thru Hell but this time I was determined and I was going to win. It truly was about tackling one urge at a time and it was about attitude and it was about choice.

It IS possible to quit smoking unless we believe it is impossible. I take responsiblity for creating the addiction and therefore I take responsibility for stopping it.

Just when the caterpillar thought his world was
coming to an end..........God made him a
BUTTERFLY.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: