quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Just curious

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: March 17, 2004 4:28 PM    Post subject: Just curious Reply with quote

I've been to the Whyquit.com site several times looking at the information. I noticed they have a message board also, but when I look into it further it says you have to have had no smokes for 72 hours or more and not more than 30 days? Anyone know why you can't have more than 30 days in to join the boards there? I'm just curious really.

Rach
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 18, 2004 11:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried to join their message boards when i first quit, too, but was turned down because i'd been quit for over thirty days. the explanation i got was that if you were already quit for over thirty days, you didn't need help any more (or something like that; it's been over two years since i asked...). their answer didn't make much sense to me, as they had people posting there who had been quit for years, but i just accepted it and moved on.

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Rach

Quit Date:
February 7, 2004

PostPosted: March 18, 2004 12:12 PM    Post subject: Too bad Reply with quote

That's really too bad. The site has a ton of really useful information and you'd think that they'd welcome people in all stages of their quits...guess that's what the other sites are for Smile.

BTW, I love all of the options on this site...it's a great forum for conversation and I posted the address at FFS for anyone interested...

Rach
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 18, 2004 11:21 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > staying quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: