quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Smoke covered windows

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: November 13, 2006 5:15 PM    Post subject: Smoke covered windows Reply with quote

Very Happy are no more in the front part of my car. When I had nice weather last Saturday I cleaned the windshield and my front windows in my car. I was really getting hot doing it so took too many breaks. Anyway, today when I drove my car I could really see how nice my windshielf looks now. My husband smoked in my car regardless of how much I protested to him not to do it. He wouldn't even clean my windows and I just got around to it this past Saturday.

I am so happy to be free of my of that smoke covered windshield and my no good husband.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 13, 2006 6:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 13, 2006 9:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barbara, its a wonderful feeling to get your car cleaned, so I can emphasize with that! I had my whole car washed inside and out, and the upholstery scrubbed. THen I scrubbed it again myself.

Also, I cleaned all the windows inside my house. (But you are moving, so don't do that now.) And the mirrors, too. It was sickening to see all the yellow stuff that came off the windows and the mirrors. Just think, that stuff was on our lungs. ARGGGG!!!!

Margaret
alleghany

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: November 14, 2006 9:04 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Watching from the outside, so many of your actions are like metephors for cleaning your mind and soul. It is like watching a beautiful butterfly unfold.

Way to go, Barbara!!!!!!!! Cool

Face your fears.
Quit date: June 6, 2004
Wanda

Quit Date:
March 15, 2004

PostPosted: November 14, 2006 9:37 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barb,

I just made the comment to a friend yesterday that i don't clean my car near as much since i don't smoke. no nasty build-up on the windshield, no ashes laying all over the console. now it just gets dusty.

this is just another benefit to not smoking. another ball and chain you didn't know you were carting around!

Wanda
Quit Date 03/15/04
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: November 14, 2006 11:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks everyone.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > life beyond the smokescreen All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: