quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

SOME TESTS IN AT LAST
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texas2step

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: January 26, 2007 9:11 AM    Post subject: Hey there lady Reply with quote

Hang in there, our prayers will be with you. I hear cherry juice is good for the rhumatoid arthritis. Had a friend years ago who lived with it for many years and got some relief drinking cherry juice and eating lots of cherries. not sure whether something in the juice helped or he just loved cherries - either way they seemed to help him ease the pain.

Texas

"You can't always have happiness, but you can always give happiness."
Anonymous

Quit: 8/14/06
Simone

Quit Date:
April 28, 2005

PostPosted: January 27, 2007 4:35 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be looking for cherry juice as the cherry season is over Sad

I will play my guitar & piano again Musical Note as a musco all my life it was a fear but I refuse to give in.

Simone x
marw

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: February 6, 2007 9:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Simone,

I'm so sorry to hear of all your pain.....boy, do I know about that!....it is just no fun at all, to understate the matter!!

My aunt has RA and did all her Life. It runs in our family, too, but I'm told I have only the OA.....Osteoarthritis.....so I hope that is true for me. Although my hands hurt so much, like you say, that at times I feel I will surely scream. But most of the time I can use them. I drop a lot of stuff, but have sort of trained myself to use 2 hands for everything Rolling Eyes .

I am so fortunate not to have the MS. I have a friend with it, so I have seen what she goes through. I wish I could say what will help, but so not know. I believe my friend took Neurotin and pain drugs like that.

Fish Oil sounds promising. Is there any way to tell if it had been taken from shell fish? I would love to try it myself, but am afraid of the shell fish allergy problem that I have.

Hope you are feeling better soon!! And I am so glad you have found some decent docs. I'm still looking for one myself.

Love and hugs to you!!! Very Happy

Margaret
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: