quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Human Nature

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vanessa

Quit Date:
March 7, 2004

PostPosted: May 26, 2004 10:01 AM    Post subject: Human Nature Reply with quote

One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon, instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today...

Vanessa

---
2m 2w 6d 1:03 smoke-free, 1,621 cigs not smoked, $205.06 saved, 5d 15:05 life saved

Don't accept your current situation as a permanent station in life. You have the power to change. Strive for more.
Tammy

Quit Date:
February 16, 2004

PostPosted: May 26, 2004 10:31 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa, I am smelling the roes blooming outside my window today and thankful that I can smell them. Very Happy Wish you could see them they are this beautiful soft pink. So pretty. Very Happy

Tammy
Free and loving it!
Mindy

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 26, 2004 11:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanessa,
That is so very true! I always look forward to reading the wisdom you always have to share with all of us....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: