quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

can't get a handle
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 14, 2007 8:37 PM    Post subject: can't get a handle Reply with quote

can't get a handle on my anger...I should be going to irag instead of Mary....she is so sweet and I could clean out half the country right now single handed....did not say anything about legal....just clean it out...

i have lost it several times today big time....i mean the type that gets you locked up in a padded cell....hubby said i was crazy....maybe i am...maybe the smokesreen hid more than i knew...i may have a busted right hand or just jammed everything from the hand to my lower backl...

i would have been fine but people seem to keep pushing the very buttons they should leave alone...the accountant struck again today also so I gathered up all my stuff and she can just do it all....i am sick and tired of going behind her and watching her every move....that is one button that won't be pushed again....She has been instigating crap for the past few weeks....

as for my son in law, well he will get exactly what he deserves in the end... that could mean litteraly....i was sitting in my home watching tv when he phoned in at 10:00 at night starting to push my buttons....now, how do you stop an atomic bomb? The fact that he is 6'4" and 220 lbs does not even phase me....I am numb to it all right now....I am pissed and I am capable of some really horendous ideas.
kay

All with a little help from my friends, COWGIRL UP
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 14, 2007 9:05 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay,

Well, one thing for sure....fear isn't an issue! Wink

As far as the accountant goes...you're the boss...you pay the accountant! Soooo....they have to listen to you, buck up or get lost! After all, she isn't the head of your company...you ARE! Cool And there are plenty of accountants out there waiting to be hired. It's not like it's an exclusive field like brain surgery! Sure don't need head games and crap from those who are suppose to work for you.

And I don't even want to ask about your hand. Shocked Just get it checked out to make sure it's not broke.

Son-in-law...? Step back and take a deep breath.

{{{{{{{{Kay}}}}}}}

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: May 14, 2007 9:18 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay - I'd love to take you with me...I'm leaving for Fort Bragg in about 3 hours. Pack your bags, put on your boots and grab a helmet and body armor and we'll go kick some butt......

Seriously - one day at a time! You are the master of your emotions - how you react is up to you. Try to focus your anger where it belongs.

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 14, 2007 11:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's someone you're mad at, kay, but you're keeping it all bottled up inside for fear of making things worse. am i close? well, things are already worse, and you're going to hurt yourself (sounds like you already have) unless you deal with it.

you need to talk with this person, kay. you need to tell them what you're feeling as a result of what they've done. you don't have to blame them - in fact, you have to take responsibility for feeling the way you do (because bottom line is how you're feeling is your choice; the only power anyone - or anything - external to you has over you is the power you give them) - but they also have to take responsibility for whatever it is they've done. they don't have to fix it (hell, it may not even be fixable; life's not always that easy), but you have to get it off your chest or it'll continue to eat at you, and that's not healthy (as i'm sure you already know).

it won't be easy, but neither is what you're going through right now (just my 2 cents. sorry if i'm off base here)...

(((kay)))

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
alleghany

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2007 7:32 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay!!!!!!

IMO, sometimes a temper tantrum lets out the emotions that need to be let out. Shocked

Now, just stop letting others control you (what Mary said).

Sending you good (knowing!) thoughts.

Face your fears.
Quit date: June 6, 2004
Doggygirl

Quit Date:
February 26, 2007

PostPosted: May 15, 2007 10:02 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to send you a hug...

(((Kay))))

Hope you can get things sorted out soon.

Beth

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2007 11:22 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all for the support..and yes, Kevin I am mad as hell and no you were not nor ever shall be off base with me....in fact, you are one of the few who can speak your mind and it sink in...(men that is)

PS...the hand survived but don't know how...
Kay

kevin
Site Admin

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 15, 2007 12:27 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile

keep choosing life!

kevin

the zen of the quit
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 15, 2007 4:22 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remembered a wise man once stated that writing was an outlet for him so I gave it a try....of course I don't think this is quite what you had in mind but it will burn the hair off his mother's holy than thou you know what.
Kay

Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 6:02 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kay at our house when dealing with any asshol*s the children have chosen I always treat them like GOLD. My eldest ditches them every time if she sees me trying so hard and then happens to see a few tears in my eyes. (Fake I can assure you) As like you I'm usually pretty tough.If he makes it till Christmas he gets the biggest and best stocking and don't forget it has to be one of those expensive ones with his name on it. Not sure why but it works every time and they are gone within the month. My girlfriend tried it this year and it worked for her toooo. Laughing Laughing Bottom line calm down your daughter will always be your daughter but that asshol* is replaceable. This to shall pass. Wink

On another topic ex-lax Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 10:57 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

gosh I love you Melody...we would be quite a team
Kay

Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 3:10 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhmmmmm....Melody! I'll have to try that here! Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
Melody

Quit Date:
August 19, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 3:38 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's like a Voodo Stocking or something Laughing Laughing Laughing
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 3:51 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool yeah...that'll work! Razz

Living in Freedom
Deb

Cowgirl UP!

Quit Date:
July 26, 2004

PostPosted: May 16, 2007 3:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think I would want to get to the bottom of that stocking do you?
Kay

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > and rants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: