quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anyone up for an official woofmang work out thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 25, 2007 1:33 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bumming!

Now just exactly how does this work?...or not! Rolling Eyes Weighed in this morning at 160...gained 5 lbs back! Shocked Feeling rather fat today and blimped out. I even shed the blue jeans early this evening for a nice comfy pair of sweat pants and oversized t-shirt. Thought to myself...this is pathetic. Rolling Eyes

Ugh! I guess eating too much of the wrong foods while hubby was home. Like ice cream sandwiches, shakes, pizza, steak and potatoe, etc....depressing! Love the stuff, but I'm really having to be extremely careful any more. A little of the good stuff and I'm swelling up like a hot air balloon only with a lead weight attached. I guess I need to get to walking more to burn off this extra tonage!

Just needed to rant....

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 25, 2007 11:20 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey,

Well, I was doing well there for a while...Joined WW again (weight watchers) was doing well with the walking and the stretching and the like, and then I went and f-ed up my knee bowling. BOWLING! Of all things! Now, the knee itself is fine. I've overstretched some tendons, but it still makes walking and standing and climbing stairs MIGHTY uncomfortable, so that means...no mile long walks for a while and whatnot (sigh). ON the bright side, I move into my own place next week, so I'll be able to make up for a lot of what I missed. I gained a pound last week, and know I'll have gained another by next week...but once I"m moved in, have my space and can do what I need to do, all bets are off. I've got a total gym to use and Billy Blanks. It's all over, dude!! Just gotta get through the next 2 weeks! And don't beat yourself up Seabrez. It'll only serve to work against you. Look that weight in the eye and attack it again!!

J

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 25, 2007 1:13 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nita! You're right...no sense in crying over spilled milk...just clean the mess up and be done with it. Laughing So, later I'll be walking on down the road. And yesterday, bought salad fixings for supper tonight. Laughing Getting back into the routine and get this weight off. I feel so sluggish with the extra weight. And I don't like feeling slow...ok, Kay, I know that just let a door wide open for a comment Laughing Laughing

Ouch, Girl! Tendons hurt! Yep, that would put the brakes on walking for awhile. But, you're doing a good thing by joining WW and eating those smaller more frequent meals. A Total Gym sounds awesome too. Heck, once your knee heals...like you said...watch out. You'll be a ball of workout fire! Very Happy

Congrats on the new place. You have got to be so excited. No one to worry about....just you and doing what you like. Nice!!! Cool You are looking really good Nita (the last pic you posted in the gallery)...Your life is suiting you well. Let's us know how goes it with the knee and with the move. Will the new place be close to your mom's?

Big Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
jahunta

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 25, 2007 2:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Seabrez!!

I moved back from the East Coast so I'd be closer to home, but I'm not across the street or anything!! I'm still a couple towns away, but never more than 15 minutes drive. Close enough!!

I'm so excited to have a place to myself I could just spit! Of course, I won't, but I'm very very happy.

Keep up the good work!!

J

Quitting is Living!!!
QD: 2/15/04
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: July 26, 2007 1:59 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

jahunta wrote:
Close enough!!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Yeah, know that feeling! Wink Close, but not too close! I'm just a few minutes from mine also. More of a precaution if anything was to happen, I could get there in a hurry.

It's good you're not far from her.

Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > continuing the journey to wellness All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: