quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Take a Minute

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady

Quit Date:
July 1, 2005

PostPosted: September 22, 2007 11:28 AM    Post subject: Take a Minute Reply with quote

Someone sent the below message to me through email. I started to just delete it and thought 'well, it will only take a minute to read it'. In the time it took to read it, I thought of YOU. Perhaps this will help someone today.

Dear Lord, I thank You for this day, I thank You for my being able to see and to hear this morning. I'm blessed because You are a forgiving God and an understanding God. You have done so much for me and You keep on blessing me. Forgive me this day for everything I have done, said or thought that was not pleasing to you. I ask now for Your forgiveness. Please keep me safe from all danger and harm. Help me to start this day with a new attitude and plenty of gratitude. Let me make the best of each and every day to clear my mind so that I can hear from You. Please broaden my mind that I can accept all things. Let me not whine and whimper over things I have no control over. And it's the best response when I'm pushed beyond my limits I know that when I can't pray, You listen to my heart. Continue to use me to do Your will. Continue to bless me that I may be a blessing to others. Keep me strong that I may help the weak... Keep me uplifted that I may have words of encouragement for others. I pray for those that are lost and can't find their way. I pray for those that are misjudged and misunderstood . I pray for those who don't know You intimately I pray for those that will delete this without sharing it with others. I pray for those that don't believe. But I thank you that I believe that God changes people and God changes things. I pray for all my sisters and brothers. For each and every family member in their households. I pray for peace , love and joy in their homes that they are out of debt and all their needs are met. I pray that every eye that reads this knows there is no problem, circumstance, or situation greater than God. Every battle is in Your hands for You to fight. I pray that these words be received into the hearts of every eye that sees it. Amen

God is always there.

I cannot change the past, but the future is waiting for me.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kannprint

Quit Date:
April 10, 2004

PostPosted: September 22, 2007 11:54 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Lady. Great way to begin a beautiful Saturday!

LIVE WELL, LAUGH OFTEN, LOVE MUCH.
Jo
Seabrez

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: September 22, 2007 1:01 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen and Amen! Thank you Lady for posting this!!

May God bless you for your faithfullness!

Love and Hugs

Living in Freedom
Deb

Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. 2 Corn 5:17 NASB
Mary Dude

Quit Date:
June 15, 2004

PostPosted: September 22, 2007 3:54 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!!!

and NEVER underestimate the power of PRAYER!

Mary D.
Smoke-free one day at a time!
Worry doesn't help tomorrow's troubles, but it does ruin today's happiness!
jimotter

Quit Date:
November 19, 2003

PostPosted: September 22, 2007 7:55 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT.
Jim

Never give up on yourself. We are so worth the effort. Smoking creates nothing but misery for us and those around us. Smoking is socially unacceptable everywhere we go.
Barbara K.

Quit Date:
December 23, 2004

PostPosted: September 24, 2007 1:37 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Thanks for sharing Lady.

Obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn arouind and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.

Blessings,
Barbara K.
daggy12

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: October 4, 2007 10:56 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen!!!

Life can only be "understood" by looking backward, but must be "lived" by looking forward.

Patty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: