quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Remembering my dad
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tsjay49

Quit Date:
January 1, 2004

PostPosted: May 27, 2008 10:10 AM    Post subject: Reply with quote

motorcyclewoman wrote:
Wow Hunaphu, brewing your own beer, sounds exciting! I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do, it's Jupiler or Witteken.
Kaye and Mary, I hope to get to NY some day, but I will only do this trip when I'm smokefree for a couple of months, just to be sure that this quit is one to last for a loooooooooong time, hopefully for ever!
Sorry Tom, we're getting kinda off-topic here, I hope you don't mind Confused

Not at all. That's what happens when friends gather, right?

Tomster

If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
MidnightWolf

Quit Date:
September 24, 2008

PostPosted: September 26, 2008 1:08 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tom, what an inspirational story. I'm new here and I was very close to my dad. He also worked night shift at a printing company so mom could stay home and take care of three boys & me. He retired there and shortly after my parents 50th anniversary he was diagnosed with brain & kidney cancer in Sept. of 98. He died on Christmas morning 12-25-98 and I still miss him very much.

Thank you for sharing your story.
Joy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > inspirations All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: