quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
alpha425

Quit Date:
March 11, 2008

PostPosted: March 15, 2008 7:18 PM    Post subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Thanks to all of you that responded to my worries about the weekend. It is pretty quiet around here today, so far.
I'm afraid "the cold" is coming back again (grrrr!) I hear sneezing and sniffling and blowing.
This morning we attended my oldest son's graduation! he now has an Associates Degree in Computer Sciences!! I am one proud mom! I hope he can now find a job that pays enough so he can afford to live here in Cali!!
Back later, Heidi

I have been breathin' clean and clear in sunny So. Cal. for 4 Days, 9 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds . I have saved $21.79 by not smoking 132 cigarettes. I have saved 11 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 3/11/2008 3:30 AM
Nosmoex

Quit Date:
July 4, 2007

PostPosted: March 15, 2008 7:25 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW Alph!! Soon you will be able to claim an entire week of freedom! These past few days were the hardest part, and you have continued to make it!!! Please don't stop now. At this point in your quit, there is absolutely ZERO reason to pick up another cigarette. This is the best GIFT that you can give yourself.... PERIOD. You are GREAT! Very Happy
Leona

Quit Date:
June 1, 2017

PostPosted: March 16, 2008 8:32 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alph think of how proud you are of your son and then think of how proud your family will be of you to do this quit and make it stick. We are proud of you for doing so.

Post often and kevin will leave the light on for you.

Quiting smoking is like a fine wine ......
It just gets better with age.
daggy12

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: March 17, 2008 6:20 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

It so awesome to see your kids to good things!!!!Congrats to you son!!

Life can only be "understood" by looking backward, but must be "lived" by looking forward.

Patty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: