quit smoking support @ woofmang.com
people helping people beat the addiction to nicotine

help support our communityDonate FAQFAQ SearchSearch RSS FeedRSS Feed MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Jennifer's Quit Day

Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jelli

Quit Date:
May 30, 2004

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 2:02 PM    Post subject: Jennifer's Quit Day Reply with quote

Today is Jennifer's quit day and she is having trouble accessing the boards here.
I have been posting with her at the FFS website and she's not having a good day at all. Please go the message boards at module 1 at FFS and post to her- she could really use some support right now!
Cathy
Pamela

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 3:47 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I just posted to her over there. Man, it's impossible there! Hopefully, she can get back on here soon. I don't seem to be having any problems.

FIVE + years of freedom and loving it!
bjj

Quit Date:
April 7, 2004

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 6:42 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. I will go there. I have had nothing but problems connecting here! I can only connect using the email new post link! Kevin says should be fixed soon. Hope so. At least I have been able to access different forums this time.

Bonnie

"Always think of what you have to do as easy and it will become so".
Emile Coue
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 7:16 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone who might be dialoging with her... what's happening is that she's going to the home page or www.woofmang.com and then clicking on the "message boards" link on the top of the page.

When you click on that link it takes you to:

http://quit-smoking-support.woofmang.com/

If she simply adds a "www." before the rest of the url, it will bring her here...

of you can just email her the link with the www. in it

http://www.quit-smoking-support.woofmang.com/

for some reason it's just missing the "www." and without it you land on the page she's been writing about at FFS. Someone could tell her and she'd be in...

-Zuzu
Jelli

Quit Date:
May 30, 2004

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 7:19 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just emailed her your post-

unfortunately I haven't heard from her since around noon or so- and she was sounded pretty unhappy at the time and thinking about going to the store to get some cigs. I wish I could have helped her more. She said she might make tomorrow her quit day instead of today- so maybe she'll be back her tomorrow!

Cathy
Zuzu

Quit Date:
-

PostPosted: June 6, 2004 7:39 PM    Post subject: Reply with quote

You undoubtedly helped a great deal. When it comes down to it.. well, as we all know.. it all comes down only to ourselves when it comes to our quit day. It's hard with or without an e-community.. it's gonna be an unhappy day for the lion's share of those who endeavor this journey. Just gotta be endured.. it's just that simple and just that difficult all at once.

I hope she made it!

-Zuzu
Post new topic   Reply to topic    quit smoking support @ woofmang.com Forum Index > getting quit All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: